This post is a journal for me to take my health to the next level for the next 30 days.
Here are some of the things that have been "obstacles" in the past:
1. I'm a very busy business owner with a 3+ hour commute/day. I just had to lay off a key worker, so I am back to working fulltime from working partime.
2. I have an almost 9 month old baby (who is starting life primally, yay!)
3. Stepfamily obligations--basketball tournaments, etc. Also, we have junk in the house for them to eat (I stay out of the argument to keep my sanity).
4. I travel a lot.
So, though I hate to call the above excuses, I have to acknowledge them as challenges because I must be prepared for how they can hinder my progress and I must find ways to deal with them.
I've figured out a good way to do my meals is prepare one good meal for the week, in quantities large enough to freeze extra portions. And the rest of the week I can eat the frozen meals and/or whip up something with the leftover fresh ingredients.
Here's what I ate today:
1. Vanilla protein powder shake with heavy cream, a couple of frozen mango chunks.
2. Lunch was at 3PM because I had an emergency meeting right as my lunch was heated.
Lunch = Pork chop with veggie mixture (fennel, canned tomato, some other things I can't remember)
Small amount of raspberries and mango chunks.
Granted, I'm not 100% primal, but this is a journey.