• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays wt: 155.8 (no change from yesterday ;(
    Breakfast 1/2 cup bone broth
    Lunch 1/2 cup sauerkraut
    Dinner: 3 oz tilapia
    1 dill pickle
    Now I am talking no appetite at all today. But I do feel weak and tired. Taking potassium and magnesium. Am dumping all my other supps for now.
    No CT today. I didn't sleep again last night. Waking at 3 am and tossing and turning till 6:30. Did fall back to sleep until 8am.
    So total of 6 hours. Just mostly interrupted sleep. This could be the reason for no loss since if you don't get good sleep, you don't lose weight!
    And also because I may have done a little cheat yesterday. I had 4 oz of steak, but the steak had some fat on/in it. Damn, it was so good! Yes, even good enough to deal with a day of no losses. I can deal with that (I guess when I used to cheat, it would be with something like sweets or chips or junk food. Now, it's FAT! Doncha know I AM a real primal gal now LOL

Dang, still dragging today. I did weeding in the landscaping all day yesterday and sure feel it today. Sore as can be. I doubt very much that after doing LRx for 2 months that I ever reached Leptin Sensitivity. Hopefully that will come on the P3 when I get there.
    This is hard work...a real grind. I am not losing any faster than the last times I did the protocol. Actually less than when I did this before. Down a total of 6.4 pounds from my high of 162.2.
    Now, with thyroid and struggling adrenals along with low hormone issues, this may not be surprising. I am hoping if I continue with CT, that in the next two weeks, I will be adapted and it will accelerate weight loss. I plan to do the vlc and hcg until 4/27 which will put me at 45 days and then the 3 w/out hcg and vlc preceeding P3. Unless the hcg quits working, I'll keep going. I decided I will NOT ever do this protocol again. So this is DO or DIE time.
    55 yrs -5'4"
    Began Primal Diet along w/ Leptin Reset Jan 2, 2012
    Starting Weight: 170 (lost 8#'s first week of Leptin Reset)
    CW:148 lbs,
    Started Hcg 3/12/12 at weight of 162.0
    GW: 135 lbs
    Goal-to feel energetic again. I want to keep up with my 22month old grand daughter!
    Working to Gain Optimal Health by adjusting hormones, healing gut and incorporating CT along w/wt loss.
    My Primal/Leptin/CT/Hcg Journey Thread on MDA

Comment

Hi Kundalini, You are very welcome. I enjoy sharing and hope that I can give some of you reading this some insight. It is not an easy thing to do with cobbling together different ways of eating. Hopefully it will be worth the time and trouble
      Let me know how you do with stabilizing after you finish your current round up.
      Be careful with how much you eat on your first day of P3. Especially with the fat amount. Try to start with a little and see how your system handles it. Are you eating dairy and eggs?
      Did you eat the fruit while doing vlc?
      Sometimes it may not be the hcg immunity. It could be hormonal trouble too.
      Keep me updated on your progress also. And check out the hcg forum at Dr Kruse's website too. Connie posts and helps so much with giving excellent advice!
      HCG Protocol
      55 yrs -5'4"
      Goal-to feel energetic again. I want to keep up with my 22month old grand daughter!
      Working to Gain Optimal Health by adjusting hormones, healing gut and incorporating CT along w/wt loss.

Comment

Day 14
        Today's wt: 155.2 Total lost 7#'s
        Breakfast: 4 oz chicken breast
        Lunch: 4 oz steak
        1/2 cup sauerkraut
        Dinner 2 pickles.
        Was out shopping most of the day so lots of running. Not as tired as yesterday. I did sleep well for once last night. Went to bed and fell asleep at 10:30pm, woke around 12:30 to potty, fell back to sleep until 3:30 but feel asleep again until 7am.
        Need to get that sleep!
        Will spot CT in a while.
        No supps except magnesium and potassium
        55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Day 15
          Wt: 153.8 Total lost 8.4#
          Breakfast 4 oz ground beef
          Dinner: Large romaine salad with chicken breast. This was restaurant food and I brought my own dressing. But the salad had some grated Parmesan cheese on it so I hope this doesn't give me a big gain for tomorrow
          No CT today. Hopefully will CT in tub tomorrow.
          55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Day 16
            Wt: 152.2
            Total loss: 10#'s
            Breakfast: 3 oz ground beef 208 cal
            No Lunch
            Dinner: 1 cup sauerkraut 18 cal
            4 oz sirloin streak 285
            Total calories 511
            CT at 3:30pm for 36 minutes. Was shivering today for some reason. Will try to extend it longer tomorrow.
            Feel better today with more energy. Slept better but not great last night. I am doubling my potassium today. From 99gr a day to 198. Still have slight muscle soreness so hopefully that will be gone tomorrow.
            Took 200mg resveratol
            kelp 330mcg
            Vit K 5mg
            Zinc 15mg
            Selenium100mcg
            And as usual I take 1700mg mag malate, 1/2 during the day and 1/2 before bed.
            I've cut back quite a bit on my supps from what I used to take before hcg. With fillers and such, I didn't want to take the chance of ingesting things that would impede loss. And I hated not taking any at all. I do miss not taking my Omega 3 Salmon oil and Vit D3 and CoQ10.
            I may one of those at a time later to see how I go. I am just worried more about stabilizing than I am not losing. Losing to me is the easy part. Stabilizing the weight loss is that hardest ever. Hope this Leptin and CT will be the magic bullet this time.
            55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

I'm following your HCG journey RBee as I'd like to try this diet myself within the next few months. Are you using the real deal or the homeopatic stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Mtl View Post
                I'm following your HCG journey RBee as I'd like to try this diet myself within the next few months. Are you using the real deal or the homeopatic stuff?
                Hi K=Mtl. I use real hcg --Corion brand. Dr K states:
                "All HCG users should seriously consider high dose PQQ use while using HCG (not homeopathic HCG")
                Read his blog here. Good luck!
                55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Yesterday--I can't even type about it. *hanging head in shame and disgust*. Maybe I will let you know what I did, and why when I can manage it.

Anyway for today~
                  Day 18
                  Todays wt 153.8
                  Down total 8.4
                  Breakfast- 4 oz ground beef
                  a couple bites of saurkraut
                  Dinner 4 oz chicken
                  A dill pickle
                  No CT yesterday or today. Maybe will spot CT tonight
                  55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Thank's fot the link, I never saw that post before. Pretty useful! I think I'll wait before I do the HCG protocol, I'll try to fix my estrogen problem first...

I hope you are doing better today. Don't be too hard on yourself, keep going from where you left, you'll be fine!!

K

Comment

Originally posted by K-Mtl View Post
                      Thank's fot the link, I never saw that post before. Pretty useful! I think I'll wait before I do the HCG protocol, I'll try to fix my estrogen problem first...

I hope you are doing better today. Don't be too hard on yourself, keep going from where you left, you'll be fine!!

K
                      Aw, thats so nice of you.
                      Actually, I did--just picked myself up and carried on to try to fix the goof. I just wish I could fix the reason I slide into the emotional dive I took but there is no fixing this since it is not in my hands.
                      Carry on! LOL
                      55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Day 19
                        Today's wt: 153.4
                        Down total 8.8#'s
                        Breakfast 4 oz chicken breast
                        Dinner 4.5 oz tilapia
                        2 dill pickles
                        Spot CT later.
                        55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Day 20
                          Wt 151.8
                          Total lost 10.4
                          Breakfast Tilapia
                          Dinner Tilapia
                          2 dill pickles
                          No CT today
                          55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Day 21
                            Wt: 152.2
                            Total loss: 10#
                            Breakfast: 4 oz ground beef
                            Dinner: 4 oz chicken breast
                            1 cup sauerkraut
                            Last edited by RBee; 04-05-2012, 05:13 AM.
                            55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Day 22
                              Weight 152.0
                              Total loss: 10.2 #'s
                              Breakfast 4 oz ground beef
                              Dinner: 5 oz chicken
                              2 cups of romain lettuce.

I think I may switch gears here. On the Hcg thread at Dr Kruse's forum, some are using a little oil in with their food list since we are doing CT with the protocol. Depending on my amount loss (or gain) at tomorrow's weigh in, I may try to add a little coconut oil in with my food and see how I respond as far as weight gain or loss. I am halfway through the Phase, so I am thinking of trying this out. Dr Kruse says to go for it. and I trust his judgement.
                              Actually doing spot CT right now. Hope to get in an hour this evening.
                              55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Day 23
                                Weight: 150.6
                                Breakfast: ground beef 4 oz
                                Dinner: sirloin steak 5 oz
                                2 cups lettuce

I had a teasp of coconut manna and a tiny quarter teasp of coconut oil. Am preparing myself for a gain tomorrow. We shall see.
                                55 yrs -5'4"

Comment

Working...
                                X