S: orange
    D: omelet

Move: jogged at lunch
    Play: Choir

Comment

Hugs.

Comment

Awww, thanks Sabine!

I did well yesterday, and I have a head ache today, which I interpret as a good thing.

Plan for today:
        B: 2 eggs and multivitamins
        S: coffee
        L: soup with meat and veggies
        S: Banana
        D: 2eggs
        Evening: greek yoghurt and berries

Move and play: Yoga class

Tonight and tomorrow will be hard, but I hvae yoga classes both days, which usually helps me. I did a 5 min mindfulness meditation before bed last night, which was nice. I am planning to introduce evening meditations to P (the "boy"friend) this weekend and see how he reacts.

Comment

I had a sugar crash headache after a camping trip with the Girl Scouts this past weekend. Not pleasant, but very gratifying when it went away after a dose of 'good' food. Sometimes feeling bad, and knowing why you do (and that you are getting over it!) can be very satisfying.

Comment

Weirdly satisfying, yes!

Wednesday and thursday were great primal days. I am feeling the bloat go away, and I am enjoying eating the way I know that I benefit most from.

I fear that it will be trying weekend. P is coming to visit. I have already warned him that I have stopped eating bread and sugar. Need to figure out an evening meal for tonight.

I bought some moose from a friend, and I am considering making some kind of roast for Saturday dinner. with oven roasted veggies and mushroom sauce. makes my mouth water! lol! I need to find some recipe!

Comment

Small slip over the weekend, involving a mars bar. It really didn't taste that good.

Today is Monday, and here's the plan:
              B: 2 eggs
              S: banana
              L: moose and veggies
              S: orange (I ate 2 gingerbread men as well )
              D: broccoli and pork

Move and play: meet a friend for a jog.

Comment

Working...
              X