Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I had yesterday:
    B: coffee and 2 BBBBalls
    L: BAS with rucola, little raw beetroot, tomatoes, asparagus, hardboiled eggs, wild smoked salmon, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
    S: handfull of nuts and dried sour cherries
    D: grassfed hamburgers, raw veggies, and I shared some homemade chocolate mousse with DH (it's a quite primal recipe ), glass of Italian red wine.
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

Good Morning..Where you run sounds like a dream to me. It must be so beautiful
      Thanks also for the hot protein coffee link. I plan on trying the salted caramel one in a few minutes.
      To Err Is Human
      To Forgive Is Canine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My Journal
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread94923.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      SW~220
      CW~136
      GW-125

Comment

Hi Vanessa, welcome on my journal .
        the place were I run is not bad, it looks like this at this moment (the pictures were taken last year same period, my 2 youngest sons and niece are showing ):

Comment

I love the pictures..thank you for sharing. I wish i was better with a camera.
          To Err Is Human
          To Forgive Is Canine

My Journal

SW~220
          CW~136
          GW-125

Comment

Candy, so glad you stopped and figured you were heading down the wrong mental path for you! That's what it is all about. And I love the list of all the benefits you have experienced so far. Things like that are just as important as any weight-loss.
            Great pictures. What a lovely place to spend time.

Comment

It is, and it's just around the corner (the forest at least, the petting zoo is a 30 min. walk through the forest ).

Today's meals so far:
              B: coffee and 1 BBBBall
              Snack at around 10 (got hungry): coffee with coconut cream and 1 small coconut/chocolate bonbon (made of 2 parts creamed coconut and 1 part 80% chocolate)
              L: oldest son decided to bake bacon for all, so had 3 tiny slices of bacon, 1/2 avocado, 2 hardboiled eggs and 4 small slices of 'paleo-bread' with butter and low-sugar strawberry marmelade (and enjoyed every bite of it!).

Comment

You'll never guess what I'm making!!! Peanutbutter-chocolate squares . Luckily they're not for us, they're going in the mail this afternoon (I'm taking part in a foodswap . But boy, is it hard not to lick the spoon.

Comment

You have more willpower than I do
                  To Err Is Human
                  To Forgive Is Canine

My Journal

SW~220
                  CW~136
                  GW-125

Comment

Um, they'd never make it to the mail if it was my house! I'd be eating them up b/c I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! So sad that I can't have it anymore b/c of those pesky legumes! Oh well... health is more important than a sweet treat, right?

I love your list. I may make a list of my own.
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

@Jenn: have you tried almond butter? Me likes a lot .
                      The chocolate-peanutbutter squares made it to the mail and I gave the leftovers to my brother, when he came to pick up my niece. They were too tempting .

Dinner tonight was bakes salmon with green beans, simple but sooooo good, it's spring on a plate .
                      I decided to skip school tonight, I know nothing important is going to be told and I need to cool down after a stressful day.

Comment

Hola! I've started seeing you pop up around the subs I sub to so just as you've come over to my journal I thought it proper to come and see yours too! I'll start reading through it fairly soon. Read your first post and I love seeing where you're coming from only because I share that same "eureka!" moment where you start reading and go "damn this makes too much sense".
                        SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
                        Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
                        Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
                        Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
                        Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
                        Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

Hi Ecks, nice to see you here

Comment

I have purchased almond butter and used it in recipes but have not consumed it otherwise. I used to eat PB as part of my afternoon snack, and since I don't snack anymore, I have no use for PB, and no place to add AB in substitute for PB... does that even make sense? lol

Your dinner sounds so yummy!
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

Hi Candy!

Love your journal. You eat less eggs than me

/Hanna

Comment

jenn...legumes are not forbidden (I don't think)...its just they should be limited greatly. So it may be ok to have a bit of PB...altho I'd be sure it was organic, natural & not have a bunch of crappy stuff in it. I bought a jar of almond butter...but haven't tried it yet.

loved your list Candy!!! It ties in so much with what some of us are thinking about now! Great minds all think alike!!! lol We all seem to be coming to the same conclusions on our journey to wellness!!

And thank you for going over to visit my journal! We are all in this together & having a support group makes it so much more fun & helpful!! I don't know what I'd do without Pam(lopisheep), sabine, CJ(longing2bfit), jenn, ecks, & all the others...including of course our very own Gay Panda!! And now you!!! How kewl is it to have a pal in Belgium!!!

I'm hitting the subscribe button so I can keep up with you!!!
                                have a great day!
                                Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X