X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy car for a sexy lady haha
    Depression Lies

Comment

• very nice!!!! You will look good driving this!
      1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
      2. Eat to heal
      3. Move to live
      4. Embrace today
      5. Live with intention
      6. Respect my body
      7. Cultivate joy
      8. Find my passion
      9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Thanks, Ladies.

FlyLady Whole30... I nearly forgot this was coming up! OMG! I have let my routines lax over the last few days with things being totally crazy from the busy whirlwind weekend.

Friday, Brad and I were car shopping.

Saturday, Brady had his micromarathon and I had half marathon packet pick up, so that ate like 4 hours of our day. The morning was consumed by canning tomatoes, and evening consumed by hanging out with family at the river.

Sunday, the entire morning was consumed by my half marathon, afternoon consumed by more tomato canning and Brady's football games.

Monday, consumed by work and grocery shopping.

Tonight, I should be able to get somewhere, but not as far as I'd like I'm sure. We're going tomato picking again. With this batch I am only making juice (not sauce) so it should be quicker. I need to finish cooking down the sauce I've got started in the fridge and get it canned. I would imagine that I'll get it cooked down more tonight and then jar it and seal it tomorrow night. Then I need to work on the new batch of tomatoes - again, easy b/c it's just going to be juice. No extended cooking needed.

By Wednesday I should be right back into my routines again.

Tonight my plan is this:

* Pick tomatoes while the boys are at football practice
        * Put sauce on to cook down further (it's still a little thin) - maybe jar it when it's ready
        * Make dinner (marinated chicken breasts, some kind of potato, veggies)
        * CLEAN THE KITCHEN - at least do my nightly routine to give it a bit of sparkle
        * Fold laundry

Wednesday:
        * Get off work at 3. Pick up new car. (I guess there's a 2 hour (or so) "training" process that takes place to allow us ample time to learn all the features related to the Microsoft SYNC and the other little features like MyKey and all that and learning how to operate the info panel - seriously, this thing is like a space shuttle. I bet the right button combination would launch us to space).
        * GET BACK INTO MY ROUTINES!!!

Of course, Wednesday night we'll be getting home later than usual... Expecting about 6 pm, so that'll put us behind schedule a bit, but I think it'll be ok.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• The only thing that is the same is the smile! Looking good, Jenn.

Comment

• Wow Jenn!! You are ahhhh-maaaa-zinggggg!!! What a difference!

Love the car...how exciting!
            Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Dang guys... I am soooo tired. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

Comment

• Post 1/2 Marathon recovery time? You did have a CRAZY busy weekend! HYDRATE! and try to get some much needed down time tonight.
                1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                2. Eat to heal
                3. Move to live
                4. Embrace today
                5. Live with intention
                6. Respect my body
                7. Cultivate joy
                8. Find my passion

Comment

• Could be, but I think it's also a sugar withdrawal thing. I had two Gu's on Sunday, which is like 100 calories of straight up sugar.

Here's the info on the vanilla, the flavor I had, which was surprisingly yummy.

Gu Info.png

So, maybe a bit of that carb hangover/flu thing, maybe? Coupled with the added energy expenditure caused by the half marathon, coupled with the fatigue caused by candida die-off maybe? Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Comment

• See if this link works. If it does, it'll show all the pics that I've found of me so far from this weekend.

Marathonfoto

Ok, it works for me... hopefully it'll work for you. The ones of me with the phone in my face are the ones where I was taking pics of the finish line. lol

Comment

• I suspect more will be added b/c there are no pics of me in front of the finisher's banner... when the rest are added, I'll repost the link.

Comment

• I get an error message saying the cookie can't be found. (maybe someone ATE IT!) ........... oh, that was a groaner!
                        2. Eat to heal
                        3. Move to live
                        4. Embrace today
                        5. Live with intention
                        6. Respect my body
                        7. Cultivate joy
                        8. Find my passion

Comment

• bwahahahaha

Ok, go to Marathonfoto and type in Tyler for the Last Name, 7278 for the bib number and Quad Cities Marathon 2013 for the race if you want to see all the pics.

Comment

• Cool to bad they have a moving banner over the pics. I like the very last one - that looks like a victory photo!
                            2. Eat to heal
                            3. Move to live
                            4. Embrace today
                            5. Live with intention
                            6. Respect my body
                            7. Cultivate joy
                            8. Find my passion

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                              Ok, go to Marathonfoto and type in Tyler for the Last Name, 7278 for the bib number and Quad Cities Marathon 2013 for the race if you want to see all the pics.
                              Awesome! Love the ones of you taking pictures haha
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• Hey Jenn - I saw you're race on tv! They were covering the backwards running juggler - turns out he's done this on a bike and while swimming!!! Silly man. I looked for you in the crowd as they were filming him - but I couldn't pick you out -- he was going much slower than everyone else. I think they said he finished the race in about 4 hours.
                                2. Eat to heal
                                3. Move to live
                                4. Embrace today
                                5. Live with intention
                                6. Respect my body
                                7. Cultivate joy
                                8. Find my passion

Comment

Working...
                                X