No announcement yet.

My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fixed it Tasha. You should be able to see them now.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Sabine, the weather was beautiful! I can't wait til MarathonFoto is done sorting the pics they took. I was smiling in them all and can't wait to share them all with you. Especially the finish line pics b/c I was smiling from ear to ear!

Comment

• I'd say considering the task at hand............ whole30 is forgiving. You rock!
        1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
        2. Eat to heal
        3. Move to live
        4. Embrace today
        5. Live with intention
        6. Respect my body
        7. Cultivate joy
        8. Find my passion
        9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Awesome Jenn!
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Because I have been experiencing some crazy ass gas tonight and some bloating and a mild headache...

Candida Die-Off: Symptoms And Treatment - The Candida Diet

Comment

• Cool pics, Jenn! And although your time was a little slower for this half, it's still frakkin' awesome! Plus it sounds like the route was more difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                Because I have been experiencing some crazy ass gas tonight and some bloating and a mild headache...

Candida Die-Off: Symptoms And Treatment - The Candida Diet
                Hmm, maybe I should back off on the antifungals. Maybe that's why I'm feeling sick.
                Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Cool pics, Jenn! And although your time was a little slower for this half, it's still frakkin' awesome! Plus it sounds like the route was more difficult.
                  It was definitely more difficult. The first 4 miles were hilly as hell! But I still had fun, and that's all that matters.

By the way, I found pics from the same race in 2011. I posted one of 2011 and one from this year on Facebook, and will post them here as well tomorrow for the rest of y'all to see. The change is surprising. So, more pictures to look forward to! lol

Comment

• Jenn congrats on a great race!! And I agree with Sabine... I would consider the gu or anything else you had as first aid. If you wouldn't have had it you might have been in real trouble & had to leave the race. I'm thinking your muscles needed it badly & your body utilized it quickly.

I enjoy the pics & can't wait to see more!!
                    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Gut rumblings today... took my second diflucan last night. Took 3 probiotics today. Let the fun begin! lol

On a less digusting note... my right foot is killing me, slowly and unmercifully. That big toe joint is just soooo incredible unhappy. Thinking about taking some ibuprofen later if it doesn't start to feel a bit better. To bend my toe is painless... to pull my toes up toward the knee is agonizing. It's got Dr. Lake completely baffled.

Called to check on the rebate to see when I can get my car. Dan, the finance guy we're working with, was busy so I'm awaiting his returned call. I'm sure he'll laugh when he gets the note that I called. It's only been two days in his world (business days), but it's been 4 in my world so I'm getting antsy. I waaant maaah caaarr!!

I promised y'all pics from the 2011 in comparison to 2013. Here they are:

2011.jpg

2013.jpg

Comment

• Wow, Jen that's a big difference. Congratulations, all your hard work is obviously paying off.

Comment

• I get my new car tomorrow!!! Squeeeeeee!

Comment

• Amazing changes. Hurray for the new car!
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Impressive change in body shape! So what color car are you getting?
                              1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                              2. Eat to heal
                              3. Move to live
                              4. Embrace today
                              5. Live with intention
                              6. Respect my body
                              7. Cultivate joy
                              8. Find my passion
                              9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• It's called dark side. It's black with blue, green and purple metallic flecks.

1380038044867.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X