No announcement yet.

My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree...will give me time to go back & re read the how to's...it's been several years since I have read the books & back then the website wasn't as good as it is now. I'm looking forward to us doing this!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Update... no new (ish) car for me. For the first time in 10 years, my husband is being the overly responsible and analytical one. He thinks we need to buy new clothes for the kids and and pay off another debt first. How dare he think about our financial well-being when he never has before?? Booooo Boyz are stooooopid. <--- that's meant to show that I know he's right but I don't have to like it none.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Yeah for Brad --- being all responsible and putting on his "man of the family" hat! Me thinks you're desires to become debt free are rubbing off a bit! I see good things coming out of this!
        1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
        2. Eat to heal
        3. Move to live
        4. Embrace today
        5. Live with intention
        6. Respect my body
        7. Cultivate joy
        8. Find my passion
        9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• lol Jenn...ever heard the saying "be careful what you wish for?"

Just checked & there is no official FlyLady app...but there is one that everyone says is very compatible with the FlyLady plan...& is customizable. It's 4.99...thinking I may spring for it. Called Home Routines.

Comment

• There's a free one for Android. Flyhelper.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Wouldn't you know it!!

Comment

• I have FlyHelper.

Sure is nice of him to become the responsible one after he's gotten a new race car trailer, race car and boat... >_<

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• Hit send too fast. Fly lady has partnered with Cozi. It's a free online/app calendar. We use it and love it. You can take the Flylady option and it tells you which zones etc she is in.

Comment

• I have Cozi too, but I haven't gotten into the habit of using it. I use the one that came on my phone - but the problem there is that if my phone ever breaks or when I get a new one, the calendar will be lost. I should really start using the Cozi app, huh? lol How do I set it to pull in FlyLady stuff? Except, maybe I don't want to... I don't tend to follow the same zone schedule as Flylady. When is the kitchen zone? I should visit her website today.

Comment

• I'm in for October 1st. But I'm NOT wearing shoes.

Comment

• hahaha Sabine, I had the same thought. No way I'm putting on shoes! I don't even wear shoes to work!

Comment

• So, I really need to go to the bathroom but can't b/c the secure computer is up and running which requires someone with a security clearance to babysit it. The bosses are both gone to a ceremony so I'm stuck sitting here til they return. I hope they get back soon!

Comment

• Oh they returned! Thank heavens!! lol

I think Brady is going to be a runner when he grows up - like his mama. The other night at football practice, two boys got in trouble with the coach and had to run laps. Brady watched them take off and asked Brad if he could run with them. He ended up running quite a ways just for fun - like Mama. lol I found it to be funny.

I signed him up for the Kid's MicroMarathon this weekend. He and I will run probably 1/4 mile or so. I don't know that he'll want to hold on for 1/2 mile. I'll talk to him about it tonight and see what he wants to do. He did a track meet this spring, so I'll ask him if he wants to run 1 lap or 2 and let him determine the distance. It was fun 2 years ago when we did it and he was so proud of his medal! He plans to take his new medal to school with him on Monday for show and tell.

Comment

• Brad just texted me and asked if I still wanted him to test drive that car... what for? He already told me he didn't want me to buy the car and if I do anyway, the first time we're "broke" it'll be MY fault b/c I bought a car that we didn't NEED... Not his fault for buying a trailer, boat and race car...

His response to me just now: I didn't say you couldn't. I just don't think it would be smart for us at this time. Keep killing the debt and then when you get a new car it might actually be a NEW car.

I don't need a NEW car... just want something a little fresher than what I've got. Hence the looking at used...
                                Last edited by jenn26point2; 09-19-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X