My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I know what you wanted to say instead, but thanks for the luck wishes.
    curses, you are on to me.

Comment

• A pull-up bar is a good idea! Course - you're getting all buff in the gym anyway so maybe you don't need it.
      1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
      2. Eat to heal
      3. Move to live
      4. Embrace today
      5. Live with intention
      6. Respect my body
      7. Cultivate joy
      8. Find my passion
      9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Ran 11 miles today. It wasn't very pretty near the end, but it's done and I'm excited! It's the first time since I started running in 2007 that I have run anything further than 10 miles without taking walk breaks. I took a few water breaks, but didn't walk any of the distance. Every step was run. So happy!

And I'm typing this on my new Chromebook. I like it. There are few things that are different from a laptop that I don't like - haven't figured out how to save websites to the desktop and there's no home key on the keyboard - BUT, there IS a Z and an X and a 6 so I'm thrilled! And it's FAST! Things that took minutes on my Toshitba only take seconds on this thing. It's super small and weighs next to nothing. I'm quite happy with it right now.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Wow! congrats on the 11 miles! That's a LONG way to run!!! Heck, that's a long way to drive!
          1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
          2. Eat to heal
          3. Move to live
          4. Embrace today
          5. Live with intention
          6. Respect my body
          7. Cultivate joy
          8. Find my passion

Comment

• Haha it IS a ling way to drive. Lol I kind of had the thought yesterday that this running shit was for the birds and I was going to get a bike instead. Lol

On another note... holy oodles of zoodles!!

1376161372264.jpg

Comment

• That's a cool thingymajig!
              2. Eat to heal
              3. Move to live
              4. Embrace today
              5. Live with intention
              6. Respect my body
              7. Cultivate joy
              8. Find my passion

Comment

• It's called a spiral slicer. It's on sale on Amazon for $22.50 right now... sadly, when I bought mine, they were $32 or so. Grab it now.

*I'm talking to you, Sabine!!!

Comment

• So I just realized I only have 20 lbs before I hit my high goal, 30 lbs if I continue on to my low goal... I thought I'd never see the day I'd get this close! Thanks, Mark, for your Primal Blueprint!!!

Comment

• Wow, Jenn,that is fantastic!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      Wow, Jenn,that is fantastic!
                      Thanks, Jon.

Comment

• Get thee behind me, Jenn! I cannot be buying a spiral slicer with Middlest heading off to college this month- all our money is spoken for. But I will enjoy looking at pictures of zucchini noodles!

Comment

• Feeling very uninterested today. I'm tired. My gut is full from a weekend of crappy food eating. I'm tired. I feel lethargic. I discovered this morning that I have no lunch for today b/c we ate dinner at Brad's parents' place last night. I brought a couple extra boiled eggs, but I'm hoping to get upstairs to the cafeteria to see if there is anything even remotely resembling real food.

Ate horribly all weekend long. It started with a blizzard on Thursday evening. It was Miracle Blizzard Day (for each blizzard sold, $1 was donated to the Children's Miracle Network) and it was Brad's birthday, so we all went out and got a blizzard. Friday, I ran my 11 miler and then Friday night Brad and I went fishing. I decided to eat some potato chips (fried in peanut oil) and Heat Peanuts... at this point, I had remained gluten free. Saturday we had pancakes for breakfast (still gluten free) and went to a parade - enter candy stage right and Mt. Dew stage left. Saturday night I had a breaded tenderloin... and I didn't die, but it made me feel sick about half way through. *that moment when you're eating something delicious and then all of a sudden it tastes so terrible you could vomit* A member of our pit crew baked Brad a cake for his birthday, so we had chocolate cake after the races. Sunday the kids and I got up, took showers and went grocery shopping - had donuts for breakfast. Donuts chased with Mt. Dew... When Brad got off work, we all went out on the boat and played in the river. Afterward I had some oreos. Then we had dinner at Brad's mom's - introducing more cake, but top it with ice cream.

I do believe that ALL the food temptations should be gone for the rest of the month. I am vowing right now... RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE to finish the month following Whole30 rules.

I hit 171 Saturday morning. At 175 today. 4 lbs gained. Thanks gluten. Why do you have to be so bad for me (us)??

My ankles/foot are stiff today after any amount of rest. Every time I stand up and start walking around, it takes a while for my feet to loosen up and cooperate. This is something interesting that I've experienced for the last couple of years. I don't think it's arthritis b/c I've read that the feet/ankles is not typically the first place it's experienced. I don't know what it is, but I do know that eating a proper Primal/Paleo diet and Cherry Extract capsules help it.

*sigh* is it naptime yet?

Comment

• I miss lifting... I was thinking about running today. Brought stuff to do so, but my foot is acting a little funny (might be the poor diet b/c it felt amazing the last two days despite running 11 miles on it). So part of me wants to go lift - the part of me who sees her arms shrinking and isn't sure if it's fat loss or muscle loss. But I'm also extremely tired today (so sleepy!!) and don't want to do a damn thing.

But as I sit here and think about skipping it all, I then think - eh, maybe I'll run 2 miles, I then think - what's the point? Let's run 3, make it worth it... and then I think about running 4.

Damn you poor diet for making me feel this way today.

Comment

• I found these articles to be especially interesting today:

Neurotransmitters

The 22 Symptoms of CARB Syndrome | The CARB Syndrome Project

Comment

• Wow, that carb syndrome person is me. I'm wondering if I should start raising my amino acid levels to dr. Wilson's recs.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X