No announcement yet.

My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has to do with accomplishing the mission. Straight guy worrying about 'being checked out by the gays' affects mission readiness (stupidly but it does). Much like male recruits humping female recruits does the same (hence why they try to keep them seperated..try, and often fail). It is why permanent party is not allowed contact with recruits...same reason..will take away mission effectiveness. Hell, it is the only reason they care about sexual assualt - it effects the mission. The person is secondary to the mission.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      It has to do with accomplishing the mission. Straight guy worrying about 'being checked out by the gays' affects mission readiness (stupidly but it does). Much like male recruits humping female recruits does the same (hence why they try to keep them seperated..try, and often fail). It is why permanent party is not allowed contact with recruits...same reason..will take away mission effectiveness. Hell, it is the only reason they care about sexual assualt - it effects the mission. The person is secondary to the mission.
      w0rd
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• That is such crap! So terrible! Oh man.

Anyway, congrats on the solid 179! I'm chasing you down! <3
        My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 43
        Goal BF%: 20

Comment

• 179 again today. I guess I can rest assured that this weight has stuck. lol

On today's agenda - 100# bench press... that number just floors me.

Comment

• You ROCK!
            1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
            2. Eat to heal
            3. Move to live
            4. Embrace today
            5. Live with intention
            6. Respect my body
            7. Cultivate joy
            8. Find my passion
            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Wow. Awesome all around.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Wow! That is so awesome. You'll be able to bench press me pretty soon. Just 35 more lbs, unless I gain more muscle.
                Depression Lies

Comment

• I needed a spotter today... I think that means I've made it into the world of heavy lifting! lol

Comment

• A friend sent me a message on facebook diming me out for talking up my progress but not backing it up with any pictures (she dind't mean it in a dirogatory way). I told her tonight Brad and I will be taking updated 'bikini pics', which I told her I will not share on Facebook, so I put this together for her instead.

Top 3 pics are from 2011 in the midst of half marathon training/running. I was wearing a size XL shirt and size 16 pants (in the family pic, it's looking like I should have been wearing an 18).

In the bottom 3 pics, taken last week, I'm wearing a L tshirt (white) and a medium tshirt (pink) and size 12 pants. The large tshirt felt very baggy and it was driving me nuts the whole time I was running b/c the sleeves were flapping and the fabric was bunching.

Anyhow, this is me. What a difference 42 pounds makes!

Before-InProgress.jpg

Comment

• You look seriously amazing! Keep it up
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                        You look seriously amazing! Keep it up
                        qft. excellent job Jenn!

Comment

• qft?

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                            qft?
                            quote for truth aka what she said.

Comment

• Excellent progress pictures. I was just looking at my comparison pics at 50 lbs lost. Can't wait for 75!
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Damn, Jenn! Doing great! You're one hell of an inspiration!
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X