No announcement yet.

My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he wants to shit himself that bad, tell him to go on the laxative and fiber capsule diet.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Hey, I just wanted to say, that I always tested positive EARLIER with
      pregnancy tests from the dollar store.

So if you have a dollar store nearby, go get one and then if Red Death hasn't
      shown up by morning, take it first thing.

Or get a few (or a few hundred like i used to) and test all day!

Julie

p.s. those stupid "first response" tests NEVER showed up
      first. EVER. No matter HOW LATE I was. Same with EPT and
      the stupid one that reads "pregnant" for you. Grrrrrr.

Comment

• I've always had good luck with First Response... and coincidentally, that's the brand I bought. lol

Brad asked last night if I had started yet. I told him no. He said "That's it! You're pregnant. #3 here we go!" (sarcastically) and I said "And it'd be your fault!" and explain the whole "pre-wordIdontwanttosayhere" when he argued with me. If it's not here by Saturday, I will test again. I bought a 2 pack.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Yeah, you know, my mother used to scare the crap out
          of my sister and me with the fact that the "pre-wordyoudon'twantosayhere"
          is enough to IMPREGNATE TWELVE WOMEN.

So tell that to Brad, cuz it's a fact.

You guys could also try different kiiiiinds of, um, er, yanno, Hefty Bags... they
          make some really nice SUPER thin ones these days that you can't even TELL
          they're on.

I think you need to get them at the Sexy Shop though.

I mean, they have them at drug stores, but the aforementioned shops
          will have more of a variety of the thin type.

In any event, I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Julie

Comment

• Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
            Yeah, you know, my mother used to scare the crap out
            of my sister and me with the fact that the "pre-wordyoudon'twantosayhere"
            is enough to IMPREGNATE TWELVE WOMEN.

So tell that to Brad, cuz it's a fact.

You guys could also try different kiiiiinds of, um, er, yanno, Hefty Bags... they
            make some really nice SUPER thin ones these days that you can't even TELL
            they're on.

I think you need to get them at the Sexy Shop though.

I mean, they have them at drug stores, but the aforementioned shops
            will have more of a variety of the thin type.

In any event, I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Julie
            We get the Ultra Thin Trojans. He still whines and cries... lol

He has mentioned getting a vasectomy to avoid the condoms. I'm pleased with condoms b/c there's no "mess" on my end.

Comment

• All I needed to know was that the pre-stuff contained DNA carriers, just like the actual stuff. That enough to scare me into behaving.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                All I needed to know was that the pre-stuff contained DNA carriers, just like the actual stuff. That enough to scare me into behaving.
                oh yes... many many overzealous DNA carriers...

Comment

• As to DNA blockers, my experience is that the Lifestyles thin version tends to let you feel more and has less of a tendency to breakage than Trojan thin ones.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• I've found that the ones from the shops are way better than both and
                    don't break.

However, they're colored, most times, which I don't get, cuz really, who gives
                    a shit about a green schlong? Certainly not me.....

AND, the people at the shops are super nice and don't judge one bit.

Everyone is there for the same sorta stuff, unlike slinking down the aisle at Target
                    and having to pretend "oh gosh, I'm in the wrong aisle!".

HAR.

Comment

• The ones at the shops around here tend to be the same brands as the grocery, just with flavoring (mmmm rubber mint) or colors. And the locals here are so fucking uptight that being seen going to one of those can be tantamount to revealing your sick fetish for real sex.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• wow! that sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
                          I've found that the ones from the shops are way better than both and
                          don't break.

However, they're colored, most times, which I don't get, cuz really, who gives
                          a shit about a green schlong? Certainly not me.....

AND, the people at the shops are super nice and don't judge one bit.

Everyone is there for the same sorta stuff, unlike slinking down the aisle at Target
                          and having to pretend "oh gosh, I'm in the wrong aisle!".

HAR.
                          haha what's funny is that I almost stole said items from Walmart! Beautiful 2 year old and I went shopping. I set them in the cart. Of course, being a 2 year old, she wants to play with everything in the cart. I took the box from her and placed it under my purse. Well, out of sight, out of mind works for more than just toddlers... lol

And the best part of their placement in Walmart - they're right between the Russian Circus products and the bandaids...

Color would be of no interest to me either... and I've only had one condom break on me in all my years - and it was, in fact, a trojan... The worst part is that I was so new to the game and so ignorant that I tested for pregnancy that night, got a negative (of course) and felt assured... I (we) got lucky as I was not on any form of birth control yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                            The ones at the shops around here tend to be the same brands as the grocery, just with flavoring (mmmm rubber mint) or colors. And the locals here are so fucking uptight that being seen going to one of those can be tantamount to revealing your sick fetish for real sex.
                            Our town doesn't have any stores like that (in fact, I don't even think our little drug store sells them), but we have a "video store" in the next nearby city... I've been there once with DH.

DH and I just need to decide if we're really done having kids yet or not and just put an end to the worrying.

Comment

• So, my dog has the equivalent of IBS... except now it's so "I" that he's also bleeding when he poos... The vet will likely put him on a second round of antibiotics, but of course, having the unofficial education that I have, I can't help but wonder what his food could be doing to him.

Now, mind you, I'm not a big fan of my dogs. They're BIG dogs and they're second string to my kids. I loved my dogs until I had kids. Now I couldn't care less about my dogs... well, I could, but yet I couldn't, ya know? They're not my priority anymore. I don't *adore* them like I used to. I won't get rid of them b/c my husband and kids adore them - especially my kids. OMG do my kids love those dogs. I dread the day these dogs die b/c my kids will be heartbroken. These dogs have been there from the day the kids were born, so to be without them will be a tragedy.

Anyhow, that being said, I cannot begin to explain how fed up I am with the oldest dog shitting in the house. It's not like your typical "big pile of labrador shit", it's "big pile of soft labrador shit surrounded by a lake of runny labrador shit"... and our yellow dog, for whatever reason WALKS while he's shitting... he can't just squat in one place like most dogs - he's gotta spread it around. And it smells VILE!! And it's mucosy... so it's gross as all get out to clean it up. Luckily, since Brad's on 1st shift now, he's been the one lucky enough to clean it up each time.

So, my thinking is this... what if we switch his food (and the other dog's food as well b/c that would just be too unfair) and feed them cooked ground beef or something. I could get them those 10 lb tubes of ground burger from Wally World and cook it up to feed them, right? What else would you feed them? How will this affect their stools/frequency of stools, etc? Surely it would clear up the IBS right?

I'm not worried about plant matter, really, b/c they graze like cows when they're outside. But I am worried about how expensive this could become. I think those tubes of burger are $15 or so and I doubt 10 lbs of burger will last them a week.

Comment

• I don't think cooked meat will do much for a dog. If they eat real meat it should be raw, and when ground, it loses some of the nutrients they need. Start with a grain-free kibble, if you don't have them on that already. Then maybe look into raw feeding and see what you can afford.

My parents' dog was on antibiotics constantly for rashes and I finally got my mom to try a bag of a grain-free kibble (brand was Nature's Variety Instinct) and the rashes vanished and the dog is now at a healthy weight. My mom griped about the price, but $60 for 2 months worth seems like a good deal to me! I was paying about $25/mo for my cat on the grain-free kibble.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X