No announcement yet.

My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear you had a better night's sleep. I hope it turns into a trend.

Comment

• Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      Good to hear you had a better night's sleep. I hope it turns into a trend.
      There's still LOTS of room for improvement, but it's better than the night before, so I'll take it. Feeling like my eyes are sleepy today though. Could be the magnesium I took before bed or it could be the lateness of bedtime (11:45ish).

Wearing a newish bra today. I got it at Lane Bryant a long time ago (they had a buy one get one free sale) when SIL and I went shopping. When I bought it, the gal told me that I would barely fit into their bras b/c I was too small (around the ribcage). I still managed to buy a few bras that fit, however, now that it fits in the band, it doesn't really fit in the cup... I think my D's are moving to C's... by the way, said bra is rather irritating b/c it's lacy and such, but it's black and hot pink! what's not to love??? Now, if only I didn't have class tonight and could model it for Brad... (wow! Where did THAT come from? Vitex or something must be working!! EEK!)

Speaking of modeling... I am noticing a significant change in my physique... slimmer in the waist. Now, if only my hips would follow suit...

Scale is being a bastard. It hit 182 yesterday (mid-day) but today it's back up to 183, almost 184. Bastardo!

Can't seem to get my BodyMedia Fit to talk to my phone anymore. It won't pair using bluetooth, which is frustrating. I've followed the directions on the website and still can't seem to get it to hook up. It's driving me bonkers b/c it was totally cool having them paired. Then I could look at my phone and get a live look at what I'd accomplished (steps, etc). I uploaded from the phone one time and now I can't get it to communicate anymore. *sigh* Oh well.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Wish I could find some well-fitting bras! They're expensive anyway =\.

Remember, sometimes the body will start shifting things before losing fat. Changes are good, even if it's not in the scale!
        Depression Lies

Comment

• They are expensive, and I don't think this one is well fitting... it seems to move around more than I want it to, despite being snug enough to create bulges. It feels like it's sliding down in the front. And it's underwire, so I'm more conscious of it b/c my "fat bras" are underwire free. Again, I'm not sure it fits properly, but it was fitted at the time. I wish I could get fitted without having to go to an expensive ass store to do it.

Comment

• Could you get fitted and then not buy the bras at the expensive store? If you have a cloth tape measure, you could measure yourself (or get Brad's help, because you can mess up your measurements if you don't have your arms relaxed).
            Depression Lies

Comment

• haha expensive bra stores suck to the high heavens but they definitely are worth it. I went and got fitted at one of those stores (if you have modesty issues, its not the kind of store for you) the "bra sizer woman" goes into a fitting room with you, demands that you take off your shirt and then preceeds to measure you. She then goes out to the floor room, picks the bras that will work for you and then PUTS THEM ON YOU and adjusts your boobs accordingly...lol

Honestly it was the least painful bra shopping trip that I went on (and the most expensive) I walked out with two every day bras and one special occasion bra for practically 200.00 *shudders* but id do it all over again...lol

Comment

• Brad would NOT be a good helper... if I needed them held up, he would be a good helper... measuring them... no. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                  Brad would NOT be a good helper... if I needed them held up, he would be a good helper... measuring them... no. lol
                  Sounds like a dude after my own heart. Last night my wife said she needed new bras. I had no idea this was such an ordeal. Apparently we are going Monday. Should I just shoot myself now?

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    Sounds like a dude after my own heart. Last night my wife said she needed new bras. I had no idea this was such an ordeal. Apparently we are going Monday. Should I just shoot myself now?
                    If she does not know her exact size, yes...

Comment

If she does not know her exact size, yes...
                      But then again, it may be fun to see your wife getting "sized" by another woman... provided she lets you watch.

Comment

But then again, it may be fun to see your wife getting "sized" by another woman... provided she lets you watch.
                        I doubt she will. Also, she's been losing weight so I am guessing she does not know her new size.

Comment

I doubt she will. Also, she's been losing weight so I am guessing she does not know her new size.
                          Well, if her sales person knows what she's doing, it will take her longer to decide which bras to buy than to be sized.

Comment

Well, if her sales person knows what she's doing, it will take her longer to decide which bras to buy than to be sized.
                            Yeah, that is something else I don't get. Does it hold up your boobs? Can you see it through your shirt? If the answers to these questions are Yes and No then buy the damned thing already.

Comment

• Seriously, I third her getting sized by a REAL sizer (Vicky's doesn't count.) I thought I was a 34C. I got sized and found out I was a 30DD. It's uncomfortable to get it done, but the bras are SO worth it.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

Does it hold up your boobs?
                                Therein lies the issues. You can make a stab in the dark, but the wrong size bra will be uncomfortable and look bad to boot.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X