My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    Homeland Security's alarms just went off. It was nice knowing you.
    At this point, if it gets me out of researching my paper, so be it... I'm getting frustrated, annoyed and overwhelmed by the lack of sources that I'm finding... I'm so tired of writing papers...

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    We just did the mandatory work place violence training and all laughed when we were told to report anyone bringing a fire arm to work. Apparently suggesting we all call in every day to report each other was more amusing to me than the powers-that-be.
    That would seem like a silly thing to tell post security.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
      At this point, if it gets me out of researching my paper, so be it... I'm getting frustrated, annoyed and overwhelmed by the lack of sources that I'm finding... I'm so tired of writing papers...
      You're almost done though right? It will be worth it. (not that that helps now... )

Comment

• Once I get this 30 page paper done... yes. 12 weeks remaining.

Comment

• Looking at the reference pages from past papers on organizational strategy planning for ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post

We just did the mandatory work place violence training .
            Where do you work where violence in the workplace is mandatory?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Where do you work where violence in the workplace is mandatory?
              move along sir, nothing to see here, if you had a need to know you would know already...

Comment

• There's a reason they provide combatives training.

Comment

• Man, I'd LOVE to work somewhere you're required to bitch slap idiots. Granted, I wouldn't be working there long (first client I met and I'd be gone) but I'd have fun.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• New plan of attack... read the theses submitted by past students regarding strategic planning to steal ideas on how to layout the paper...

step 1: get papers from academic advisor
                    step 2: print
                    step 3: get a cup of coffee and plan to be thoroughly bored for the next 2 hours while you read 30-50 page papers... blah!

Comment

• Except for 'get a cup of coffee' that sounds horrible.

Comment

• yeah... it's not exactly fun... but I feel like I'm doing something...

Comment

• The Prof will let you reference old papers? Nice.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yeah they pass those things out like candy!! When I was coming up with ideas, the professor said "Get with Megan for a copy of Erica's paper. She did a good job discussing that topic".

We're meant to use them for inspiration and reference ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                              She's pretty decent in Indy car... she's dating Ricky Stenhouse Jr now... Wondering how that'll turn out the first time she wrecks him. *snicker*

Brad loves Tony Stewart. Once when there was a delay of some sort in the middle of a race, Mark Martin was sitting on the inside retaining wall eating a sandwich. Tony was with him. One of the reporters asked Tony if he was going to take advantage of the delay and eat too. He responded with "Just because I'm a fat kid doesn't mean I have to eat all the time". Brad has loved him ever since for his sarcasm. (There was also a short period of time where his company sponsored Tony, so he got to talk to him for a short bit and got his autograph when Tony visited the plant). It was pretty cool for him.

But, back to the whole body weight thing... left side weight is kind of a good thing - keeps the left side on the ground when going around those corners to improve traction.
                              I heard about the 2 of them dating on the radio. I wonder how long that will last myself.

Stewart is my favorite NASCAR driver. Martin is my close second. I do find sarcasm sexy.
                              Georgette

Comment

• I think mashed cauliflower is my new favorite side dish. OMG-yum!

Comment

Working...
                                X