The Primal Adventures of Warlord Blade!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarlordBlade View Post
    ANNNNND some progress. This was a week ago. I really should add a new before and after to the before and after thread...

But I'm lazy.

Yup. Hotness.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

ANNNNND some progress. This was a week ago. I really should add a new before and after to the before and after thread...

But I'm lazy.

*Sigh* I am one lucky woman.
      You don't have to be sick to get better.
      Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
      Primal start: 1/2/2012
      My Primal Journal
      Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• So this is what I did this weekend...
        I'll have more stuff on my Blarrrrrrgh in the next few days!

~It's All Relative!~
        34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
        Fitness Blog - Instagram
        Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Is that what the pirates are calling it these days?
          Depression Lies

Comment

• Aye lass, the Blarrrgh is what gets all the views. Well... all 2 or 3 of them

HA!
            ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
            Fitness Blog - Instagram
            Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Still running a lot, although last week was my lowest week for running in a long time. 4 miles for the whole week!

After I get this 50k out of the way, I'll cut back on training runs. I will definitely still do them occasionally so that when an awesome adventure run comes along (like the Wedge a week and a half ago) I'll be capable of enjoying it. And getting awesome pictures and videos!

But I may change my focus to something else. We'll see...

It seems like all I want to do lately is Climb, BJJ, try slacklining more (come ON stupid weather!!), go on an adventure run, or do yoga... but unfortunately that isn't possible at the moment.
              ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
              Fitness Blog - Instagram
              Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• I'll be running 32 miles on Saturday in a 50k race...

This week sure is going slow!

After this race is over I'll definitely be reevaluating what I want my aim to be with my fitness. I'm definitely going to keep up lots of different things - but probably won't be doing as much running.

maybe I'll be doing more of that crazy BJJ too - even though I separated some ribs and dislocated my collarbone a few weeks ago... I like it too much to stop!
                ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                Fitness Blog - Instagram
                Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• The Buffalo Run on Saturday was fantastic. Finished just over 32 miles in 5 hours and 47 minutes - 44th overall, 15th in my age group. I'm happy with that!
                  ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                  Fitness Blog - Instagram
                  Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• You are amazing!!!
                    You don't have to be sick to get better.
                    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                    Primal start: 1/2/2012
                    My Primal Journal
                    Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• Yesterday I turned 34.

I'm surprisingly less bothered by getting older this year... partially because I'm fitter, stronger, and better off physically than I probably ever have been.

IMG_5755e.jpg

34 and 1 day.

For some reason I've kind of committed to a Men's Physique contest.

Should be interesting!
                      ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                      Fitness Blog - Instagram
                      Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Are there "qualifications" for it, or is it purely whoever the judges feel is smexiest? I mean, how do they judge that kind of thing?
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• In some ways yes

"- Muscularity and Body Condition - Judges will be looking for fit contestants who display proper shape and symmetry combined with muscularity and overall condition. This is not a bodybuilding contest so extreme muscularity will be marked down.
                          - Stage Presence and Personality - Contestants will be asked to walk in board shorts (shorts must be just above the knee in length and can be one inch below the belly button, no spandex and no logos are permitted on the board shorts however a manufacturer’s logo such as Nike symbol or Billabongs are acceptable.) Competitors will enter the stage without a shirt and barefoot. No lewd acts allowed for example the moon pose. Judges are looking for the contestant with the best stage presence and poise who can successfully convey his personality to the audience."

You can see the full guidelines here

I still need to find out the fees and membership stuff. Fun.
                          ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                          Fitness Blog - Instagram
                          Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Been a while since I've updated. I guess since my sexy wife is generating controversy over on the before-and-after thread I'll update here as well.

Not too much has changed in my overall activity - LOTS of trail running (yet still not enough), yoga, BJJ (but not enough pure grappling/sparring/rolling), and fitnes.. Kakes and I did a Spartan Beast which was a lot of fun.

**Side note - I prefer 90% of the Tough Mudder Obstacles over Spartans, but overall I prefer the feel of the Spartan experience. BOTH have WAY too much 'GIVE US MONEY!!!!' aspects, but Spartan Race makes it a bit more pleasant for you.**

I am now just under 8 weeks away from my physique competition. Which means I have tried a couple things I definitely won't be doing continuously after this is over.

I shaved my legs. And kept them shaved for like two weeks. I'm very hairy. That was painful.
                            I've let them grow again for a while, but I'm going to have to shave them again shortly before the competition. But then I don't know that I'll ever shave my legs again. It really isn't worth it.

I'm also going to have to get a fake tan. This also is something that probably won't continue - but I will continue to strive for a good "Wow he spends a lot of time outdoors!" tan while I can!

I have started taking a Whey protein supplement and working more with weights again, mostly concentrating on the less useful narcissistic muscles for a while. Biceps Triceps Abs and Pecs.

I figure by doing this and working hard for a couple months - I can see if I can get a ripped six-packed (fake)tan body at least once... then I can continue my goal to look more like Wolverine!

So where does that put me? Oh - Progress Pics. Here you go!

In the middle of a morning run...

1-IMG_6831e.jpg
                            After a chest shave.

Time to do some more work!
                            Coming up AFTER the Physique Comp - a 50 mile ultra marathon.
                            Attached Files
                            ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                            Fitness Blog - Instagram
                            Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

Been a while since I've updated. I guess since my sexy wife is generating controversy over on the before-and-after thread I'll update here as well.
                              Haha, that was apparently my fault. I'll make it clear one more time I was lightheartedly congratulating Kakes on her awesome progress, not anything gross or inappropriate.

Keep us updated on this competition. I'm too lazy to ever do what it would take to compete in physique stuff, but I find the process fascinating and know several people who do it.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                                Haha, that was apparently my fault. I'll make it clear one more time I was lightheartedly congratulating Kakes on her awesome progress, not anything gross or inappropriate.
                                HA! Yeah, she's awesome.

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                                Keep us updated on this competition. I'm too lazy to ever do what it would take to compete in physique stuff, but I find the process fascinating and know several people who do it.
                                I never thought I would ever do this type of thing either - but have some friends doing it who wrangled me into doing it. We'll see how it goes!
                                ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                                Fitness Blog - Instagram
                                Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

Working...
                                X