The Primal Adventures of Warlord Blade!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice progress dude.

So what's the deal with this ick you guys keep "travelling above"? Smog and such? I didn't know you had that in UT.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by WarlordBlade View Post
      [ATTACH]10545[/ATTACH]

I've thoroughly enjoyed Snow Ninjaing around - but I'm ready for change! For Heat! for SUN! and HEALTH!
      Very impressive. Even with the jeans on you can see that your thighs are well muscled.
      Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
        Nice progress dude.

So what's the deal with this ick you guys keep "travelling above"? Smog and such? I didn't know you had that in UT.
        INVERSION. And it's nasty stuff. Here's some info on it:

Explore Utah - Utah's Weather Phenomenon - The Inversion

Toxic fog hits Utah: Pregnant women and children urged to stay indoors as pollution goes 'off the charts' | Mail Online

It's horrible mucky disgustingness. But it can look kind of cool from above... sometimes!

Originally posted by honeybuns View Post
        Very impressive. Even with the jeans on you can see that your thighs are well muscled.
        Thanks! I could probably use a bit more focus on LIFTING HEAVY THINGS with my leg area - but they are developing nicely with the hill running!
        ~It's All Relative!~
        34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
        Fitness Blog - Instagram
        Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Just remember to lift with the legs when you are shoveling . Digging a tire out of the snow might be a good interactive workout, if you still have a lot in the yard.

Is the smog a result of excessive pollution, just the way it collects due to the mountains/inversion, or a combination of both? Boston doesn't really have much smog, as far as I know. When I went to the LA area a few years ago, that was the first time I'd seen anything like it.
          Depression Lies

Comment

• Local Pollution doesn't help - but it isn't the source of most of the pollutants unfortunately! So it's a bit of a combination, but mostly the mountains/inversion.

Pollution floats in the upper parts of the sky from China into California (did you know that tons of CA's smog is pollution from CHINA?!) and then that's get pushed over Utah where it hits the Rocky Mountains and sinks into the valley - the ghost of Lake Bonneville.
            ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
            Fitness Blog - Instagram
            Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Here's a picture Kakes took of what it looks like right above it:

Just nasty browny-yuck there in that fog!
              ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
              Fitness Blog - Instagram
              Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• BJJ Yesterday and then an hour of grappling with 2 brown belts and a black belt today...

I don't even have an official belt ranking... although I guess if I had to measure I'd probably be getting close to where I could take the test for the Blue belt...

So yes - an hour of losing. Quite the workout though! I've got a crick in my neck now, I should probably utilize my Chiropractor in-laws and get that fixed, but I probably won't.

Only two miles of running so far this week - and THAT was on a treadmill so it was 15 minutes of agony. Treadmills are horrible.
                ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                Fitness Blog - Instagram
                Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• I had a fun Saturday - and my stiff neck and back from BJJ didn't bug me that badly...

I'm extremely impatient for the full video of our Mt. Olympus trek - here's the preview:

I jumped out of the tree - but I didn't do a flip! I should try one - with about 3 feet of snow beneath it wouldn't have been too dangerous...

Oh and if you want you can see parts of the BJJ grappling from Friday here. But if you don't know BJJ it might not be interesting
                  ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                  Fitness Blog - Instagram
                  Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Also my body is REALLY wanting some sun! It was about 38 F and it felt GREAT to take my shirt off for a minute. Scared some hikers though ha!

DEFINITELY looking forward to more sun and shirtless-workout-time!!

~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                    Fitness Blog - Instagram
                    Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• AWESOMENESS!!

Unfortunately when we recorded ME jumping out of the tree - the video was at a bad angle or something, so he didn't use the shot. Doh! Still fantastic morning!
                      ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                      Fitness Blog - Instagram
                      Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• You've gotten some fantastic pictures lately! Awesome hotness Kakes sleeps with at night!

Comment

• Thanks honeybuns!

It seems like all I want to do is be outside (or inside depending on the activity) doing cool things and taking awesome pictures and/or videos!

Unfortunately I have to work

Also I'd like to be able to get a cool sport cam (gopro, sony actioncam, etc) but we can't afford it now.
                          ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                          Fitness Blog - Instagram
                          Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Yup, but with your lifestyle that camera is a tool, not a toy. Worth saving up for!

Comment

• In case anybody cares - this is the 2nd version of the same video. The first half is the same, then there is more added to the 2nd half, and I like the way it is paced a lot more!
                              PLUS!!!!! It has my jump out of the tree - and even though it is still cool, the way I jump out of the shot and stuff was why he left it out the first time.
                              ~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                              Fitness Blog - Instagram
                              Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• ANNNNND some progress. This was a week ago. I really should add a new before and after to the before and after thread...

But I'm lazy.

~It's All Relative!~

Primal Journal
                                Fitness Blog - Instagram
                                Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

Working...
                                X