No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I never have problems with my Empress crown!

Comment

• I'm feeling I have gotten away from being Primal, in little increments. (The seduction of modern life!) I think I will reread the book this weekend, and check on what I am actually doing.

Comment

• I fell away from Primal too. Too much tweeking and scrutinizing - got overwhelmed and disinterested. Stepped back on the wagon Tuesday. It's time to get back to the basics.

Glad to hear you were spared the heavy flooding and tornadoes. I hope your back feels better soon.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Thanks, Jenn.

Woke up to Flash Flood warnings three times last night. 5-7 inches of rain in three hours! Driving Littlest to school today, we were treated to the sight of the local pond very much over its banks and filling every field around with swirling water. Very impressive.

Honey and I both fell down on eating yesterday. Large amounts of licorice were consumed. Bizarre.

Comment

• We have more t-storms today and they are headed your way.
            Female 55
            Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
            Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• careful with driving around, it is scary how quickly a little water on the road can sweep you away. Luckily when we had our flood a few years back, our house was spared, however we were on our way to an event and got turned back at the bottom of our street. Had no idea we were even in a flood warning, had been too busy getting ready all morning.
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Just got back from watching 'San Andreas'. Delightfully cheesy disaster film, with excellent stomach-churning special effects.

Comment

• Finally making the Picadillo.

PrimalCajun's mother passed away, if you follow her journal, she has a post up.

Comment

• The Picadillo was delicious. Two bowlfuls consumed.

Comment

• Wait, I thought Picadillo was like a salsa/sauce. Gotta go visit google.
                      Chris
                      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• How's your back doing Sabine? Hopefully you're feeling way better. I too must seek out picadillo - never heard of it.
                        Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
                        Primal low: 186 lbs
                        Current weight: 221.4 lbs
                        Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• The back is almost better...I think.

Exhausted with errands and shuttling today, and it's barely lunchtime. I am hoping to do painting today, and work in the garden. Lots of cardinals frequenting our yard this year.

I got a haircut a couple of weeks ago, and it just didn't turn out well. So, I am resorting to headbands and turbans for a few weeks, until it grows long enough to do something with. Pinterest to the rescue!

I may make ribs again tomorrow. I feel like having a big slab of meat!

Comment

• The painting AND the garden were worked upon! All the tomatoes are caged, more mulch has been spread, weeds have been pulled, and more lettuce has been planted! Woot!

Now I will collapse into a warm bath.

Looking forward to my Up-Day tomorrow. There is still half a bowl of guacamole left from yesterday.

Comment

• Can I have you spare veggies? I will be in the DFW area in September.
                              Female 55
                              Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                              Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• We should have EVERYTHING going by then. Tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, chard, cucumbers, beans...maybe even sunflowers seeds!

I will feast you, if we can make time and locations overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X