No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zucchini! Must get some. And some summer squash (the yellow ones).

This morning I have tackled two tasks I have put off for ages and had happy results. Woo-hoo! Am saving $20 a month on my cell phone, plus they credited me with $60, that was a productive phone call that I should have made ages ago. Also called my car insurance carrier and saved some $$$ there. I hate doing stuff like this, but it really isn't so hard. Why do I make it hard? Must remember for the future - it isn't hard.
    My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• I do that to myself all the time! worry myself to death about something I don't want to do then when I finally do it it is never as hard as I made it out to be, and I usually get a good result.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• It is amazing how long I can put off doing something that I have decided is difficult to do. And it is embarrassing to see how easy it actually was - what is with our heads?
        Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
        Primal low: 186 lbs
        Current weight: 221.4 lbs
        Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• I am the ultimate procrastinator. I'm trying to get better. Some days are better than others.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Guess it sounds kind of weird, but being primal has really helped me with beating procrastination tendencies. Maybe meat gives me courage!

Comment

• 7/05 x
              7/06 x-5.5
              7/07 x-4.0
              7/08 x-8.5
              7/09 x-5.5
              7/10 x-10.0
              7/11 x-5.5
              7/12 x-8.5
              7/13 x-6.0
              7/14 x-8.5
              7/15 x-6.0
              7/16 x-9.0
              7/17 X-5.5
              7/18 X-9.0
              7/19 X-6.5
              7/20 X-9.0
              7/21 X-6.5

I'm trying (again!) to develop a new morning pattern where I do certain things FIRST, before any internet fun. This means I have not been getting to MDA and my other forum very often. Somehow, checking in in the afternoon doesn't make it onto my radar screen, unless I have already checked in in the morning. I would like to change that, but I can only manage one change at a time, it seems, and not even that sometimes. I AM making good progress on the writing, which is number one right now.

Hope y'all are all doing well. Going to take a quick peek at the journals.

Comment

• I'm not subscribed to that many people, and yet it took me a half hour to just check in. Yikes!

Comment

• Hi! Glad to 'see' you are still around. I am glad that you are doing well with your writing - just stop by every now and again to say hi okay!?

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• Alive.
                    Busy, busy.
                    Kids good, Honey good, dogs good, garden good, writing good, home construction fair, food good, exercise non-existent(except for running around).
                    Hope y'all are well.
                    I am actually looking forward to the school year starting for the first time ever so I can have MY schedule back!

Comment

• From Walrus' journal. So true.

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
                      ― C.G. Jung

Comment

• good to hear from you!
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Hi Sabine. Checking in. Seems you're as busy as me! Enjoy the start of school. For me, that just means more craziness!
                          Primal since March 5, 2012
                          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• And where is that Sabine woman?

Comment

• I have been missing hearing about your goings on ... drop in and let us know how you are doing!!

Comment

• Well, I am coming up for air. School has resumed for two out of three of the kids, and my schedule is coming back into focus. Now I face the daunting task of Catching Up.

Yikes!

I cannot even imagined catching y'all up on what I have been doing(but we are all well). I will need to be satisfied with seeing what the forum is up to. Wondering if I should guess, before I go check out pages. Well...maybe just privately.

Comment

Working...
                                X