Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipe or link to one girly. Stop teasing
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I'm airing out the house this morning, since the weather is so lovely. The attic fan is running full force, and pulling the scent of the honeysuckle outside our bedroom window through all the rooms.

Comment

• OMG! love this.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Chia Pudding!

Vanilla Chia pudding:
          1Cup almond milk
          1t+ vanilla
          2T maple syrup
          1/4Cup chia seeds

Mix all ingredients, let sit for twenty minutes, stirring every five minutes, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2+ hours.

Chocolate-Coffee Chia pudding:
          2T cocoa powder
          2T brown sugar
          1t instant coffee crystals
          1/4Cup chia seeds
          1Cup almond milk
          2T honey

Mix all dry ingredients, then add the almond milk and honey. Let sit for twenty minutes, stirring every five minutes, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2+ hours.

From my recent trials, I have determined that the two vital steps are stirring it every five minutes at the beginning, and covering it with plastic wrap. Leave out either of these steps, and it doesn't turn out very well.

Comment

• thanks! that explains a lot!
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Thanks, Sabine. I need to get this up on Pinterest, so I don't lose it.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Yesterday was a Down Day FAIL. Back at it today, sipping kombucha, and chewing DGL tablets. )

I have been working on the window seat in the sewing room. Honey built the frames for the storage units, and this morning I cut the tops and nailed it all together. Middlest will get to try it out as a sleeping spot this summer. (I say window seat, but it is a twin-sized mattress.) There are some temporary shelves at one end, so she has a place for some of her gear. Eventually there will be wardrobes and shelves at either end. I am feeling pleased with the progress, and the dogs have given it their seal of approval.

Comment

• I'd love to see some pics of your projects!
                  Primal since March 5, 2012
                  SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I need to sit down with my camera manual and the various cords, and just figure it out. Then DO IT a few days in a row, so it sinks in.

Sipping a bottle of pineapple Tabitha booch, as I swan through the forum. What could be nicer?

Comment

• I bought a bottle of booch today. First time. It was....different. I will need to drink it some more and see if it grows on me
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• The first time I drank booch, it was a free sample at the co-op. I nearly spit it out. Then about five minutes later I thought, hey, maybe I'll give that stuff another try - and the rest is history...
                        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Different brands and different flavors. Try a few and you will discover a favorite. If I had not bought 3 different ones the first time I got some I would never have bought another. I hated the first 2 but kept drinking them cause I paid for them. The 3rd one was fantastic.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day!
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day, Sabine. Can't wait to hear what you've been up to.
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Hope this break is because you are busy with happy things! Happy Mother's Day
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X