No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing you! Enjoy being unplugged for a while - just not too long ok? We need our Sabine fix before the cold turkey hits
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 221.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• Sabine! SABINE!
      My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Oh, I am sure that this is a very healthy break for Sabine, but not so much for us
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I know, I keep checking to see if she's back
          1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
          2. Eat to heal
          3. Move to live
          4. Embrace today
          5. Live with intention
          6. Respect my body
          7. Cultivate joy
          8. Find my passion
          9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• We're all being completely obnoxious by continuing to post in her journal. Fun!
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• We are just giving her lots to read when she comes back!! And posting to keep her journal close to the top so she won't have to look for it waaaaaayyyyy down at the bottom of the pile!!! We are missing you Sabine! Come back soon!!
              Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• I see others have posted and wonder if she's posted in there somewhere too, so I come in, check it out, and then decide to add to the madness like everyone else. It shows she's loved, right?
                Primal since March 5, 2012
                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I'm back

Y'all are very sweet.

Now, I'm going to go try and catch up with everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                    It's not looking good for Team Egg.

Cramps, and then, shall we say, rather a severe evacuation event. Right at the 4 hour and 40 minute mark, when the cramps started last time.

I will NOT be having eggs for a second time today.

I could weep. I love eggs AND they are in a bunch of things.

Shoot!
                    Sabine, maybe you can try to eat only the yolks and see if those work fine? Most people react to the egg whites but can eat the yolks.
                    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• Sabine, so glad to see you back, hope the break was lovely for you, even if it was difficult for the rest of us.
                      Chris
                      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                      Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Candy, thanks. I am going to be trying that.

Hi, Demauralist, didn't see you there! It was a good break from my routine. I got a lot of different things done, that I don't usually, while I am cruising the forums. I'm going to try to be a bit more restrained on my internet time for a while. It was getting ridiculous!
                        Last edited by Sabine; 02-22-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• I totally understand. I use it as work avoidance, on the other hand I used to use food for work avoidance. Now if I could just start house keeping as work avoidance I would have a very happy Honey!
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Yay!!! Sabine is back!!! We sure missed you girl! But understand totally about needing some away time!! I've been trying to curtail my internet time too. Between the forum & Pinterest I can pretty much kill about 3 or 4 hours!!! .

Glad to have you back chica.
                            Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Missed you! Glad you are back!
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Sabine! You're back! Post something amusing immediately! (jk)

Seriously, we missed you!
                                My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Working...
                                X