Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butter shortage!!

I'll look for Organic Valley. Thanks for the tip, Jenn. We have a local dairy, too, that I can check out.

Comment

• My Costco has never had Kerrygold, though others I have been in have had it. Traders Joes price is pretty much the same as Costco though. So today when I was in my Costco they actually had it!! So I bought 2 containers and put them in the freezer.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I like Organic Valley Pasture Butter. It is readily available year round for me (a big consideration) and while expensive, not TOO expensive. It's very tasty.
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• OVPB is one of the cheaper "fancy pants" butters in our store. It's $3.something for an 8 oz block. Kerrygold is $4.99 for an 8 oz block.
          Primal since March 5, 2012
          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Kerrygold available 24/7 here...but then I'm in Ireland

Sent from my ME173X using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Taking a media break. Take care.

Comment

• We will miss you, as always.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Good for you. Will miss your cheerful attitude
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• brk69, send some our way? lol

So long, Sabine. Enjoy your time away.

Comment

• I think she does this on purpose. She puts us on a Sabine fast. Then, we love her all the more when she returns. Sneaky.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        I think she does this on purpose. She puts us on a Sabine fast. Then, we love her all the more when she returns. Sneaky.
                        +1

Comment

• Originally posted by brk69 View Post
                          Kerrygold available 24/7 here...but then I'm in Ireland

Sent from my ME173X using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                          Yeah, Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Come back, Sabine!
                            My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Yeah, I don't like you being gone. Your journal is always the second one I read (after my own). You're messing up my groove!

Comment

• Yeah, and I just broke the 210 barrier...and you missed it. (guilt, guilt, guilt)
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X