No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't imagine that your body would have any issues with retrieving nutrients from frozen liver, it would be thawed almost the instant it hit your esophagus. I thought you had a pate recipe you made that you liked?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I've never been able to make a pate recipe that I like. There's an expensive one from Whole Foods that both DH and I like...but not one yet that I like that I can recreate!
      -- Ruth

Comment

• When I was searching for how to cook the liver yesterday, I came across the frozen pill idea, too. Intriguing. I never worry about the nutrients being extracted from ice cream, so I think frozen liver would be fine.

Yes, I do wonder if I had a little I-made-it-to-the-end-of-the-month celebration thing going in my head, to mess with me. I can accept it. I am so close to 154, that backing away a few times is okay. Just not more than that!

Comment

• Well, it is not food reaction, wallboard dust, or allergies. It is a cold. I am resting and drinking lots of fluids today. Water, tea, and broth. Be back later.

Comment

• Grrrrr. Bad cold. Leave our Sabine alone!
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Feel better soon!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Hope you are better today!

I think frozen liver would be fine. Why didn't I think of that?
                My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• My nose feels like an alien attached to my face. On the upside, I am drinking so much fluid that anything that should NOT be in my body, is exiting, PRONTO!
                  Very tired. I am managing to knit, but sewing is beyond me. No power tools when one is groggy.

Comment

• I hope you feel better soon, Sabine.
                    Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
                    Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
                    Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
                    Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
                    1-30-2014 - 157 (lowest weight since 2004)
                    GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
                    CW: 164 GW: 130-135 CBF%: 24.38
                    49 - 5'7.5"
                    Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

• I'm wiped out this morning. Planning on another resting day.

Comment

• Good for you. HOpe you get to feeling better soon!
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Sabine...hope you feel better soon. Drink lots & just rest! And stay in & stay warm! With this crazy weather we've been having here in Texas it's no wonder so many are sick!!! It's cold & rainy here on the coast today, haven't checked the weather yet so don't know what it's doing up where you are. I'm ready for spring!! Get well soon!
                          Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Get well, Sabine............ darn viruses!!!!
                            1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                            2. Eat to heal
                            3. Move to live
                            4. Embrace today
                            5. Live with intention
                            6. Respect my body
                            7. Cultivate joy
                            8. Find my passion
                            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Started feeling more energetic yesterday afternoon. Also, like I wanted to eat something, but as it was so late in the day, I decided to just extend my fast.

This morning I am having: eggs!

For the first time in over three weeks.

Fingers crossed for good luck.

Comment

• Well, I hope the eggs agreed with you. They are a hard food to live without.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X