No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to you and yours, Sabine! I hope it's a happy and memorable one.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• ^ ditto! Hope you've got all your projects done! You're such a busy little bee!
      1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
      2. Eat to heal
      3. Move to live
      4. Embrace today
      5. Live with intention
      6. Respect my body
      7. Cultivate joy
      8. Find my passion
      9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Merry Christmas - have a wonderful time with your family around and your body 'normal'. What a lovely feeling! I relate - only I gained it all back again ... going for that feeling again
        Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
        Primal low: 186 lbs
        Current weight: 221.4 lbs
        Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• It's a great feeling, that's for certain. When I lie on my back now, my hipbones stick up and there's a VALLEY between. Amazing!

Got the kitchen cleared and cleaned for Christmas Eve and Day. Middlest and Littlest got to bed at a reasonable hour last night (ie, before 2:30) but Eldest is still going strong, playing games with his friends. I imagine he will get his second wind for our tree hunt, and then take a crash nap this afternoon. Ah, youth! I went to bed at 9:30, and woke up chipper this morning at 5:45. Woke Honey up, too, for some Chhrsitmas fun, then sent him back to sleep while I putz around, doing Christmas things.

About to enjoy my first feast of the day, some Butterkase, croissant, and gravlax.

Merry Christmas to All!

Comment

• Sounds wonderful all the way around, Have a very Merry one!
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, Sabine!

Yeah for tummy valleys!
              1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
              2. Eat to heal
              3. Move to live
              4. Embrace today
              5. Live with intention
              6. Respect my body
              7. Cultivate joy
              8. Find my passion
              9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Merry Christmas, Sabine! Enjoy every second!
                My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Merry, Christmas, Sabine!!!!
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Christmas laughs

I know you will all get a good chuckle out of hearing that my weight went up
                    7 pounds
                    in one day of Christmas eating.

I think I deserve another gold start.

Do you think I can equal it today?

Comment

• Don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I can
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Merry Christmas Sabine!
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I "only" added 4 from yesterday, however, it is 10 this past week! That is what New Year Resolutions are for right?

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
                          Chris
                          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Well, it was a valiant effort. I ate even more on Christmas Day than Christmas Eve.

But I only went up a further three pounds, for a total of ten.

I will call it good, nonetheless.

Looking forward to my Down Day today. I woke up feeling rather stodgy. I chugged down some water, and took a relaxing bath with epsom salts. Now I am working my way through ALL the dishes!

After that, there will be relaxing and games with the family, and maybe visiting with a friend. And playing with some of the new toys.

One of our presents was a coloring book of intricate wildlife pictures. We each got markers and a few sheets, and started being creative. I am filling in the sea turtles with a veritable rainbow. And I started my new book, from Elizabeth George. I also rolled some newspaper strips, and tried a new craft I have discovered- paper weaving. Making a small basket to see if I like it. I started last night, but made myself stop so that I could get to bed at a reasonable hour. Not like Christmas Eve, when I didn't get to bed until almost 1:00!

Okay, that first load of dishes is dry. Need to put them away, and do another sinkful.

After-merry, everyone!
                            Last edited by Sabine; 12-26-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Hi Sabine. Glad to hear you enjoyed your Christmas. Ours was nice too. I hope you enjoy your down day.
                              Primal since March 5, 2012
                              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• The basket is adorable.

Round, about 4" in diameter, and 5 1/2" high. I painted it with some leftover acrylics, so that it looks like it was woven from wicker, and am just about to put a coat of Modge-Podge on it to make it glossy. Naturally, once it was painted, I found a spot where I messed up the weaving(How hard can over-under be? Apparently harder than one might suspect!), but I am pleased with the end result. I will definitely make some more. I'm thinking a rectangular basket to hold my decoupage magazines would be perfect.

Scrounged some newspapers off a friend, so that I can roll more strips.

I'm still tidying from Christmas. The dishes did NOT get finished, but at least there's a clear spot in the kitchen now. I'm also keeping a steady train of laundry rolling through. In between I: took kids to a friend's, visited with the friend, knit the toe of a sock, held the ladder for Honey while he tackled another tree branch, switched an appointment, called a friend to beg the use of their truck, reserved a cherry-picker for next week.

Not bad for the day after Christmas.

It is a Down Day so I am not eating, or even looking at food. I told the kids to work on the leftovers. There are plenty.

Comment

Working...
                                X