No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figs...don't get me started...lurve me tham figs! I buy some once a year, douse them in honey and olive oil and bake them for 15 minutes or so. Eat them all. Or put some blue cheese and a walnut half inside and eat them up. Just can't have them around, they will vanish into my belly instantly.

Coll's rocks are adorable!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• My solution to the full mail thingy? Lay the new mail on the table next to it. Seriously, I'm probably the laziest person on the planet. If it's not taken care of as soon as it comes in the house, it doesn't get looked at for weeks. Trouble is, most of the time, I start going through it and get distracted by something (one of the kids, perhaps) and then don't finish.

My post-office has a recycle box, so I put a lot of stuff in there, but mostly only catalogs we don't want, political flyers, and things addressed to "current box holder" (unless there are good coupons. Good coupons I'll tear out and leave the rest). The credit card apps and crap come home and go into the "burn box" which acts as a shredder box, except we don't shred (takes too long) and instead burn our stuff - we have family with central boilers for heat, so we give it to them to heat their homes). Insurance stuff is looked at and then placed in the burn box. I can see EOB's online if I need one later. BUT... most of the time, it piles up on the counters until I get to it, and THEN all this stuff happens to it. I DO recycle things before I leave the PO if there are things to recycle. Brad does not - he brings it all home.

I pay most everything online, so I should look into doing paperless statements on the few remaining things I get paper statements for.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• And I want to see Coll's rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
          And I want to see Coll's rocks!!
          Hmmm, now I am intrigued...

On organization, I have a friend whose house is a neat as can be. I love hanging out there. So peaceful. Of course he lives alone.
          Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-25-2013, 11:42 AM.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Here are Coll's rocks: Whimsical rock art by Livingpebbles on Etsy. I suggest you buy some before they are all gone!
            My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• My house looks very neat most of the time now, I liked it better cluttered
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Spent most of the day with a friend, watching 'The Walking Dead', season 3, and doing hand-sewing. Came home only to take Littlest to a friend's house for cookie decorating. Honey and I just ate massive plates of pork and broccoli(dogs got the leftovers), and I am planning on collapsing on the sofa. He went out to the grocery for snacks! Guess he thinks he needs to carb up for biking tomorrow. (Or maybe he just wants snacks. )

Looked up Hugelkultur on google. Very interesting. Did I mention we will be trimming our trees this winter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                  Here are Coll's rocks: Whimsical rock art by Livingpebbles on Etsy. I suggest you buy some before they are all gone!
                  Oh my gosh!! Those are adorable!!!!!
                  Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• 169!

After an Up Day, so I am claiming it!

Comment

• It's yours!!###:-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• doin a happy dance oh yeah!

and wow on the Hugelkultur, impressive. I don't have the space for anything like that.
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yeah Baby!!!
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I love the penguin!!! Probably gonna have to order.

NICE victory, Sabine!

Comment

• Yay you!!!! I am so happy for you!!! 😀
                              Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Chloe just ate 5oz of Kerrygold butter!

What else is there to say, after a post like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X