No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ditto! I told my husband regarding cookies........ ANY kind of cookie.............. "If I have ONE, I'm going to have TEN!" He got it finally! The next day he packed up the oreo's and took them to the shop.
    1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
    2. Eat to heal
    3. Move to live
    4. Embrace today
    5. Live with intention
    6. Respect my body
    7. Cultivate joy
    8. Find my passion
    9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• oreo's are one I don't have that with, I got sick on them when I was little, now the thought of them gags me. But every other cookie, why yes, once started I cannot stop, cake too. I just keep fixing the edge till half of it is gone
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
        I've never had the almond ones, but the peanut ones are bad bad. like Chris, I'm better to not even start... it's like a drug for me...
        They are a drug!
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• hubby calls m&ms "vitamins".
          1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
          2. Eat to heal
          3. Move to live
          4. Embrace today
          5. Live with intention
          6. Respect my body
          7. Cultivate joy
          8. Find my passion

Comment

• I switched from peanut m&ms to almond ones so that I could feel they were a little more primal. (HA! How easy it is to delude ourselves.) I don't want to give the inmpression that I am scarfing down m&ms left and right. But...I have had them three times in the last month. Thank goodness their siren song from the candy aisle is hard to hear in the check-out line(My store does not have almond m&ms in the check-out. Every other kind, but not those. Whew!)

Had a lovely homemade yogurt cheese with onion yesterday. Yum, yum, yum! Lamb stew coming up this week. Otherwise, I am sewing like a madwoman, getting ready for my craft fair. Did I mention that with Middlest off to college I now have a fully dedicated sewing room? I love it! So do the dogs. They have a little nest in there.

Comment

• Oh, and I started three batches of booch yesterday, after bottling up the last two batches. Five 2-cup bottles of peach-ginger, getting fizzy. Squee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                Oh, and I started three batches of booch yesterday, after bottling up the last two batches. Five 2-cup bottles of peach-ginger, getting fizzy. Squee!
                My scoby is forming - but its taking along time! and its still sitting on the bottom of the jar. Can't wait until I can start a real brew!
                2. Eat to heal
                3. Move to live
                4. Embrace today
                5. Live with intention
                6. Respect my body
                7. Cultivate joy
                8. Find my passion

Comment

• Oh yay for dedicated sewing rooms! I wish mine was bigger, but hey I'm just glad I have one!! Mine is actually a sewing/craft/computer room! You learn to use every nook & cranny to hide I mean store fabric & craft supplies! lol
                  Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Wish I could hand out scobys. I have enough for everyone. Kills me to throw them away. I was considering taking them to the chicken farm where I buy eggs. Apparently chickens love them, but it isn't right to feed someone else's chickens.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• but it would be okay to offer them to the chicken owners
                      2. Eat to heal
                      3. Move to live
                      4. Embrace today
                      5. Live with intention
                      6. Respect my body
                      7. Cultivate joy
                      8. Find my passion

Comment

• Siobhan, do you batch or continuos brew?
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I batch brew. I was thinking doing continuous brew as I have a jar with a spigot on the bottom, but it just hasn't shaken down that way. That would probably be more practical if there were more people in my home drinking the stuff. Although I go through it at a pretty good pace!

Comment

• I was hoping that doing a continuous brew I could just drink from the bottom and refill when I had used 25% (plan to do a gallon, so 8 oz a day would mean every 4 days I would add to the tea). Or do I have a completely wrong idea about what it does?
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Still with the no phone/internet service!

Comment

• Wow. I would certainly be finding a new provider (I read you are, right?). So frustrating!!
                                Primal since March 5, 2012
                                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

Working...
                                X