No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry, Sabine. Deep breathing --- long walks --- do something to get some feel good endorphins pumping! go to Youtube and watch silly dog videos!
    1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
    2. Eat to heal
    3. Move to live
    4. Embrace today
    5. Live with intention
    6. Respect my body
    7. Cultivate joy
    8. Find my passion
    9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• here you go:

'Ultimate Dog Tease' Video Becomes Viral Sensation - YouTube

ENJOY!
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Comment

• A passing remark

I don't consider it my place to point out people's hypocrisy to them in their own journals.

I am probably a hypocrite about some things myself. It is hard to see our own flaws.

I am trying to view it as just a useful lesson: that everyone has aspects that we like, and ones we don't.

And to be more aware about my OWN behavior.

But...grrr.
          Last edited by Sabine; 08-22-2013, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• In regular news

The emotional eating (almond m&ms, submarine deli sandwiches, waffles, raisinettes, among other things) that I did last weekend raised my weight. I was 176.5 this morning, and that is AFTER two Down Days(not in a row- back on regular rotations). But I'm feeling okay. Back in the swing of things.

I successfully avoided some pointless eating at the mall last Up Day. I just wasn't hungry. But things got a little touchy. Some people do not like you to say 'no' to food.

Plans for today are a pork chop, eggs, and greens for breakfast. Maybe some fish for lunch. And we are going out to our neighborhood churrascarria for dinner, so meat, meat, and more meat, with some grilled pineapple to finish it off.

I did my third weights workout last night. I didn't like it, but I did it. Increased weights on a few things, need to go up a little more next week on some others. Hoping I will have some soreness today or tomorrow, to indicate that I actually pushed my limits. I was not really sore last week, in spite of upping my weights and FEELING like I was struggling.

Friends coming over tomorrow for a quilt evening. I will be serving pizza, shrimp, and margarita pie. It will be a Down Day for me, and I am planning on partaking only of the shrimp and a small portion of dessert. Maybe. That 176.5 is a sobering reminder. The good thing about being the hostess is that you can be too busy to eat.

Then more friends on Saturday, for a games afternoon. Still need to figure out that food. I know that devilled eggs will form a part of the ensemble. I'm going to do regular, sunny, and anchovy.

Comment

• Sunny deviled eggs??

Comment

• They were a recipe I made from 'Everyday Paleo' with sun-dried tomatoes chopped/mashed and mixed in with the yolks. Very tasty.

Comment

• Lots of meat for dinner last night!

Comment

• Shocking News

Double Stuf Oreos do NOT have double the amount of filling. It is more like 1 3/4 the amount.

I am appalled!

Who can you trust, if you can't trust Oreos!?!

Comment

• hahahaha have you tried the MEGA STUF oreos??? They have over double stuf.

Comment

• When Honey was telling me about the Double Stuf news, he mentioned the Mega Stuf. I had never heard of them before. Considering I have never been able to go back to Normal Stuf after Double Stuf, I am afraid to try MEGA STUF! Somethings are just better not to know about!

Comment

• Quite honestly, I'm a HUGE double stuf fan and thought for sure I'd be in love with the mega stuf. Not so much... it seems there is a limit to the amount of filling even I can handle.

Comment

• Now I have a craving for oreo's!!!! Double stuffed at that!!! Well played girls!! Sheesh!! jk! lol
                            Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Tomorrow is an Up Day. If I REALLY want one (or five)I can have them!

But no, I will be having sashimi instead. No need for Oreos, of any Stuf variety.
                              Last edited by Sabine; 08-24-2013, 08:28 AM. Reason: Since when is 'noneed' a word?

Comment

• we would get along well in an oreo eating event, I cannot stand the stuff, just the cookies. Saw a recipe where they took the stuff out of a bunch of oreos, added a few drops of mint, destuffed and then dipped in chocolate. I would find a way to just flavor the dipping chocolate and pitch the stuff.
                                Chris
                                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                                Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X