• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begone, you temptress!

Comment

• those were my thoughts exactly
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Damn, those zoodles were mighty tasty! Should have used a touch more garlic.
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• evil woman
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I concur.

Comment

• I have wanted one of those. Then I forgot. Now you made me remember. Sigh. I'm supposed to be saving money so I can quit my job.............
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Mwah hahahahahahahah
                My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Ladies, let us all proceed to Siobhan's journal, thereupon to beat her with sticks. Closest to Maine (I guess Pebbles is the lucky one) grabs the spiral slicer!

Comment

• 😁 Heheeheeheheehee we will sneak over when she least expects it. Quietly now
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Happy Independence Day!

Goal: 179.0.

Weight this morning: 178.5.

Yay!

Feeling very pleased. There may have even been some naked prancing around.

I feel like my body pulled off a good one, here, going down after an Up Day.

In spite of being a holiday, I am keeping it a Down Day. I have had a few too many breaks in the rotation, this past month and a half. And it took some effort to get down here in the 170s. I don't want to bob up and have to cover the same ground again. So today's plan is liquids until dinner, then enjoy a piece of fried chicken and some berries with cream. I will also work in another long walk.

That reminds me, I haven't posted stats in a while. I guess I got out of the habit. Here's what yesterday looked like:

Up at 5:00

6:30 lamb chop
                      1/2C bluets

11:45 2 plates sashimi
                      1/2C seaweed salad
                      NO RICE

4:45 1C yogurt with stevia

9:00 small green smoothie

Water: 10 glasses
                      Walking: 90"
                      Pains:39

Bed at 10:30

Please notice the NO RICE action during lunch. Yup, not one roll or piece of sushi. Though it did make me sad to pass on the mackerel. I love that stuff.

And now, in honor of the day...

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Source U.S. Government Archive

Happy Independence Day, All!

Comment

• We missed naked prancing?! Damn you gotta call us up next time!

In all seriousness though congrats!! Keep working at it!
                        SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
                        Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
                        Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
                        Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
                        Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
                        Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Thanks, Ecks!

Don't worry about missing the prancing. Honey made sure to look for y'all.

Comment

• So long as someone benefited from it!
                            SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
                            Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
                            Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
                            Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
                            Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
                            Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                              Ladies, let us all proceed to Siobhan's journal, thereupon to beat her with sticks. Closest to Maine (I guess Pebbles is the lucky one) grabs the spiral slicer!
                              I have a BIL in Bath, ME. We are planning to visit this summer. Bwahahahaha!
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• So happy for you to have reached the goal, not so much because of the number but because I know that you have found a way to get there that fits who you are and what you want to be able to do. Congrats.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X