No announcement yet.

Show, then aid - Sabine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those graphs are so much fun! It is great to see your progress in such a way.

Chica loves you!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• I wish you could keep Chica.

I like seeing the trend. 6 lbs loss for a month is pretty good. Nice downward trend.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Must be two-for-one day at MDA... click the submit button once and get two posts!
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Here's how yesterday went:

Up at 6:30

2:00 4oz salmon, 1t mayo

5:45 4oz salmon, 2t mayo

Water: 9 glasses
          Walking: 20"
          Pains: 14

Bed at 10:00

I seem to be solidly in the 180s, and though I try to keep the weight loss numbers to a vague murmur in the background, I can't help but be EXCITED!

Learned a new skill over the weekend(hence the avatar picture showing up on my posts) and today I am going for another one(involving getting chunks of text from one place, to another, to another). Slowly, Sabine crawls through the open door of the computer age!

I think Chica DOES love us, but she can love her old family, too, especially now that she has those two other dogs. It was only after her companion, Chico, died, that she needed us. We are trying to stay philosophical. I keep reminding myself, 'I am not looking for a third dog!'

We went to see 'Jack the Giant Slayer' last night at the Dollar Theater, and enjoyed it. The giants were very well done. I liked that Fi, Fie, Fo, and Fum were NAMES of giants.

Having my Money Goals Support Group meeting this morning. Also known as, a good reason to eat salmon at IKEA day.

Comment

• You go to IKEA for the meeting? That sounds dangerous or perfect. Not sure which. lol
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Perfectly dangerous? Dangerously perfect?

I only bought lox and chocolate, so not too bad.

Comment

• IKEA is certainly dangerous for me
                -- Ruth

Comment

• hey but I'd rather see your face
                  1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                  2. Eat to heal
                  3. Move to live
                  4. Embrace today
                  5. Live with intention
                  6. Respect my body
                  7. Cultivate joy
                  8. Find my passion
                  9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Wait, IKEA has food?

Oh, wait, is that your hair?
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• You mean the shadow? It might be.

Oh, yes, IKEA has food! A cafeteria, and a Swedish grocery section. It helps you to shop longer, you know, if you're well fed. You can usually get breakfast- scrambled egg, bacon, toast- for $1.99. Lunches for $4-7. Desserts, well, I don't look at their desserts!

Comment

• the curly blonde stuff? It is beautiful!
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• What are you seeing? Your eyes must be better than mine!

Here's yesterday:

Up at 5:30

6:30 beef stew leftovers

9:45 1/2 slice leftover quiche
                          2 slices swiss cheese with mustard
                          1 slice lemon 'bread' with butter

12:30 7.5oz lox with cream cheese and capers
                          2 squares dark chocolate(5gC)

5:45 2 lettuce wrapped tacos- 1 beef, 1 turkey
                          the usual suspects-cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, olives

8:45 vanilla ice cream
                          1 banana

Water: 9 glasses
                          Walking: 40"
                          Pains: 9

Bed at 10:00

It was a 'use up leftovers' kind of day. Tomorrow I will have sashimi, which will balance it out. Feel like I should not have had that ice cream, but I WANTED it, so I planned it for late at night so at least it wouldn't set me off for eating more and more. Perhaps I should call it a carb re-feed. It IS made with real ingredients.

Today I am doing chores and sewing, and working on my Down Day. Salmon, more salmon, maybe a little spinach. There may be a boatload of driving this evening, which I am NOT looking forward to. (It exacerbates the pains. Something about the combination of sitting and the vibration seems to set them off. Maybe too much pressure on a still-tender area? However, yesterday was in single-digits! Yay!)

Comment

• Some think you are holding your hands in front of your face. It looks like a rug to me.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              Some think you are holding your hands in front of your face. It looks like a rug to me.
                              and I thought it looked like giving chest compressions to a poodle. I am going to feel like a total d-bag when you say that is your hair or somesuch. :/

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha!

Oh, my gosh. I bust out laughing. Those are my hands held out over the somewhat crispy grass on my lawn!

Heehee.

I guess you have much WORSE eyesight than I do! (I thought maybe a stray strand of hair [which is blonde] had gotten into the frame.)

Comment

Working...
                                X