No announcement yet.

Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey gravy! Just another note thingy! All is okay here, hopefully up there on the lake life is doing right by you.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Hey gravy! Just thinking of you again, in a good way, and thought you ought to know.
      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• I always get excited when I see Gravyboat's journal on my list of recent posts. Not that it isn't nice to hear from you, too, Crabcakes, but it has been a long time since Gravy was around. I miss her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
          I always get excited when I see Gravyboat's journal on my list of recent posts. Not that it isn't nice to hear from you, too, Crabcakes, but it has been a long time since Gravy was around. I miss her.
          S'okay - I really do hope she puts up something here soon, too. I don't mean to get everybody's hopes up like that, as I know a decent number of us are looking out for her posts, like I am - I just figure I don't want to be guilty of not voicing good wishes, just in case gravy really needs to hear them.

Comment

• Me too. I miss that girl.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• You should keep this thread going as a shrine to her memory....
              Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
              5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
              Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
              TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
              bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Oh, Gravyboat! Send us a word!

Comment

• Tap once for 'yes', twice for 'no'!

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving, gravy!

Comment

Working...
                    X