No announcement yet.

Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y'all. Checking in with New Years measurements. In August, I predicted I'd be 180 by Jan 1st. And today I am 183! Not bad! Pretty close.

Here's my official measurements for 77lbs lost:

waist 31.5"
    waist at navel 37"
    hips 43"
    thighs R: 25.5" L: 25"
    calves R: 16.5" L: 16.75
    upper arms R: 14.5" L: 14"
    forearms 11"
    wrists 6.75"
    neck 13.75"
    And when plugged into the BF% calc I've been using this whole time: "You have 23.5% body fat.

You have 42.9 Pounds of fat and 140.1 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water)."

That's a little bit higher fat than I wanted, but I'll be working on it.

Anyway, I'm pleased! Pretty much right on track, and after the two biggest eating holidays of the year, too. (AND last night, the biggest drinking holiday of the year! Liquid caloriesssss.)

I'll check in again with more measurements on the 18th when it's officially been a year.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• Congrats on the -77lbs!

Comment

• Awesome Gravy!
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Wow GB, just read your whole journal, looks like you are doing awesome.
          Hope you reach your goals soon

Comment

• Hey Gravy! Look what I figured out how to do! That is the skyline of Frankfurt the morning of my departure. Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I haven't forgotten you.

image.jpg
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Holy crap! Has it really been January since I wrote last?! Happy Easter, gravy!
              I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• jumping on the bandwagon. Miss you, dearie.
                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Heya Gravy! Life goes on at Crabbcakes Manor - the kiddos are getting taller, I am getting older, and we have a new cat - Freddie.
                  Hope life is treating you well up there on the Lake!

image.jpg

Comment

• Darn you Crab-B-Cakes! I thought, "Maybe the update from Crabbcakes is a response to Gravyboat!" Imagine my disappoints!

Gravy, I hope you're great

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                      Darn you Crab-B-Cakes! I thought, "Maybe the update from Crabbcakes is a response to Gravyboat!" Imagine my disappoints!

Gravy, I hope you're great
                      That is funny, because I just raced here thinking YOU were having a conversation with Gravy!

Soooooo - Hey Gravy! I think it is time for an update here if we are acting all like a bunch of groupies at the back door of the concert hall waiting for the star to appear!

Comment

• me three. I thought you were both chatting to the divine Miss G.
                        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• It looks as if Gravy was skulking around MDA on May 16th according to her profile.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                            It looks as if Gravy was skulking around MDA on May 16th according to her profile.
                            We had better watch out... It is Pebbles the PI!
                            Dedicated teacher of Spanish by day, intrepid investigator by night...

Is she a Thomas Magnum? A Laura Holt? A Hercule Poirot? Hmmmm...

Comment

• Lol. I got the info from the "last activity" notation on the left side of the profile page. I only use it to make sure missing mda friends are okay.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Gravy...come out, Gravyboat!

Comment

Working...
                                X