Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    [QUOTE=Gravyboat;753420
    Haha, I'll put up some glamour shots one of these days. I just don't want to be an attention-seeker. [/QUOTE]

    OMG you are talking to the total pic ho...but I didn't start that way. I sort of evolved. lol It is easy to do especially when Canio6 tells you you're cute.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      Many seem to be. That or guys are just into being douchebags/looking like them and girls just take what is available. Good luck on the ear gauging. I've found that for some it is a fantastic look. I hope you are one of the some
      That is pretty much it, I think. There are some good guys out there (like the last guy I dated -- he was a total sweetheart, AND he had a big gorgeous beard and wore a kilt! Jackpot!), but most are so self-absorbed it's incredible. And it can be kind of difficult to tell if a person is healthily self-confident or a straight-up raging douchebag until you're already involved and can plot the patterns. So much time wasted! At least I know how to cut my losses and run now. It took me a while.

      I honestly haven't been feelin' dudes for a while now, though. And my "type" is big, strong, hairy, bear-looking guys with beards. They're so hard to find, and then add a primal requirement.. Ehhh. Needle in a haystack. And right now I feel like getting big, strong, and hairy myself instead. (I've already got the big and hairy parts down.) When I lose more weight, I'll probably go hit up a uniform supply store and stock up on work clothes. Bulletproof-polyester mechanic slacks, work boots, flannel, and a canvas construction jacket. Yeaahhhh.

      Then maybe a beautiful artsy girl will somehow drop from the sky and fall desperately in love with me. Siiigh.

      _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
        I honestly haven't been feelin' dudes for a while now, though. *snipped*
        Then maybe a beautiful artsy girl will somehow drop from the sky and fall desperately in love with me. Siiigh.
        I can relate. I haven't been feeling them for a while myself (about 36 years but hey, that is a while). I wish you much like finding a beautiful, artsy girl. If you find comfortable work boots let me know

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          I can relate. I haven't been feeling them for a while myself (about 36 years but hey, that is a while). I wish you much like finding a beautiful, artsy girl. If you find comfortable work boots let me know
          You'd better not be feelin' dudes. I'll be jealous.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

          Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            OMG you are talking to the total pic ho...but I didn't start that way. I sort of evolved. lol It is easy to do especially when Canio6 tells you you're cute.
            Haha, fine. Here ya go, the crappiest picture ever, and I took it just for you!



            Special bonus: Do you have your tickets to the gun show?


            _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

            Comment


            • #51
              I'M ALL UP IN UR BLOG

              DROOLIN OVER UR EAR GAGES

              I want to pierce my ears like an eleventybillion more times but I can never get them to heal. I may be allergic to something in the metal. I managed to get ONE piercing to heal up and stay pierced (in my ears) if I keep earrings in. Otherwise they get infected, hurt a lot, drive me crazy for weeks and then close up.

              Also, I want this chick's hair:

              Also, gothy clothes with big stompy boots and lots of buckles and DON'T TELL ME I'M TOO OLD BECAUSE IF GRANDPA CHAINS CAN DO IT, I CAN DAMN WELL DO IT TOO.


              And while I'm making wishes, how about a pony.

              (Purple hair wouldn't fly at work; also, a bitch to maintain)

              Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
              And my "type" is big, strong, hairy, bear-looking guys with beards. They're so hard to find, and then add a primal requirement.. Ehhh. Needle in a haystack.
              My type is apparently huge, hairy, dark, intelligent, screamingly hilarious, and dead. So I feel ya. All we got around these parts is the inbred stupid bugshit-crazy teabagging Nascar types.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                I can relate. I haven't been feeling them for a while myself (about 36 years but hey, that is a while). I wish you much like finding a beautiful, artsy girl. If you find comfortable work boots let me know
                Thanks for the well-wishing!

                And, actually, I found some seriously badass boots a couple months ago at Target of all places. They are SO WARM and comfortable (though pretty heavy). Unfortunately, they are no longer on the website, but you may be able to find some in stores if you look.

                _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Spubba View Post
                  I'M ALL UP IN UR BLOG

                  DROOLIN OVER UR EAR GAGES

                  I want to pierce my ears like an eleventybillion more times but I can never get them to heal. I may be allergic to something in the metal. I managed to get ONE piercing to heal up and stay pierced (in my ears) if I keep earrings in. Otherwise they get infected, hurt a lot, drive me crazy for weeks and then close up.

                  Also, I want this chick's hair:

                  Also, gothy clothes with big stompy boots and lots of buckles and DON'T TELL ME I'M TOO OLD BECAUSE IF GRANDPA CHAINS CAN DO IT, I CAN DAMN WELL DO IT TOO.

                  And while I'm making wishes, how about a pony.

                  (Purple hair wouldn't fly at work; also, a bitch to maintain)



                  My type is apparently huge, hairy, dark, intelligent, screamingly hilarious, and dead. So I feel ya. All we got around these parts is the inbred stupid bugshit-crazy teabagging Nascar types.
                  Omg hi Spubba! True story: I used to have green hair, and blue hair, and grey hair, and all sorts of different hair, AND I was a victorian goth once upon a time. It was ages ago and it's out of my system now. But I can understand the appeal!

                  I still have earring holes, beyond all reason. A couple years ago I got some holes pierced and kept the rings in for like two months. I'm not a jewelry sort of person, so I haven't worn any actual earrings in those holes for a long time, but the holes are still there, and hopefully I'll be able to do this. I'm determined!

                  Also, sometime if you're ever up in Cleveland, I live like seriously 1 block from a goth nightclub and I would totally go with you!

                  _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
                    Haha, fine. Here ya go, the crappiest picture ever, and I took it just for you!
                    You are cute! I'd go dancing with you.
                    (I went to an all, women's college, so my husband swears I had a secret former life. He'll never know...)

                    Now you have before pictures. You'll be glad for them later.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Spubba Grandpa Chains & inbred...Nascar types made me LOL
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                      Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        You are cute! I'd go dancing with you.
                        (I went to an all, women's college, so my husband swears I had a secret former life. He'll never know...)

                        Now you have before pictures. You'll be glad for them later.
                        Man, I have way too many before pictures, actually. It's just that most of them are... ahem. Unsuitable for the forum.

                        _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          You are charming. That beautiful hair. And your smile. So demure and hiding such a wicked sense of humor behind it. Bear-guys, artsy girls, watch out!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Oh, and on the subject of boots, I have these in screw sole:

                            STEEL SHOES & BOOTS

                            Love 'em, and have worn them for years. Along with my old army pants that I can't find anymore so I must have accidentally got rid of them. Needs moar army pants, that's all I feel comfortable in.

                            And my favorite shirt that says I DON'T TRUST ANY OF YOU DOGFUCKERS has just about given up the ghost so I need to make new ones. I don't have enough time for anything in the world anymore. Damn it.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                              You are charming. That beautiful hair. And your smile. So demure and hiding such a wicked sense of humor behind it. Bear-guys, artsy girls, watch out!
                              Aw, thanks!

                              This one has my cat in it, she climbed into my lap while I was taking pictures.


                              _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Spubba View Post
                                Oh, and on the subject of boots, I have these in screw sole:

                                STEEL SHOES & BOOTS

                                Love 'em, and have worn them for years. Along with my old army pants that I can't find anymore so I must have accidentally got rid of them. Needs moar army pants, that's all I feel comfortable in.

                                And my favorite shirt that says I DON'T TRUST ANY OF YOU DOGFUCKERS has just about given up the ghost so I need to make new ones. I don't have enough time for anything in the world anymore. Damn it.
                                Oooh those are nice boots. I've been wanting some Doc Martens but I hear they aren't made in England anymore and so the quality sucks now. I would search the thrift stores, but then they would be pre-broken-in for someone else, so they wouldn't fit right, and also my calves are still too freaking huge for most boots. Boo!

                                Also, I know how much you hate Lane Bryant fat sacks, but I have some of these pants and I looove them. They are pretty stretchy, also, and I find them to be ample in the belly area. They might work for you!

                                _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X