No announcement yet.

Gravyboat's Log, Stardate 59575.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beeswax is awesome. I wish I could afford it!

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• I usually steal from my parents collection, which was mostly taken from various church functions. Religious supply sites/shops probably carry thin beeswax candles (which, if carefully softened by hand, can be braided, looks so cool).
      Beeswax Candles, Pure Beeswax Candles, Orthodox Church Candles
      Awr. I guess they aren't as cheap as I hoped they'd be
      Depression Lies

Comment

• I go for those religious pillars in the glass jars sometimes. I couldn't be more atheist, but I like the way they look. Also they're dirt cheap and you can buy them at the grocery store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
          I go for those religious pillars in the glass jars sometimes. I couldn't be more atheist, but I like the way they look. Also they're dirt cheap and you can buy them at the grocery store.
          Ok, I don't feel so weird buying all those things up in the grocery store anymore. Yes, they're for religious purposes but I just think they're pretty, and I'm weird and I like candles and incense in the bathroom at all times.

Comment

• Okay, I finally scheduled a dentist appointment for Thursday.. I have been meaning to do that for, oh... years? I mean, this is the person who let an infected, impacted wisdom tooth sit in her mouth for 6 months. Yeah. Anyway, I figured it was time to go because I am really worried I have a cavity between my bottom front teeth, and that's not good. At the very least, I need a cleaning badly. I haven't been to the dentist in like 5 years.

Also, holy shit. Today was a loose skin day. And, I decided I should probably wear a bra during waking hours from now on to try and encourage my breast skin to shrink up. I don't know if it'll help or not, but I suppose it couldn't hurt. So I've been doing that the last couple days. (I hate it, honestly, but I will do it if it can possibly help.)

Felt lightheaded a lot today, so I ate a lot. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

Carb-up is still on for this weekend. Oh, and I'm going to a ren fest on saturday. It's Celtic weekend, so I'm looking forward to all the big hairy men in kilts. I'm also hoping to find a blacksmith with reasonably-priced weapons. We'll see.

Comment

• Mmmmmm...men in kilts. I love a man with good legs.
              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                Mmmmmm...men in kilts. I love a man with good legs.
                You and me both. Though frankly I'm more into asses.

Comment

• The whole rear view matters to me. I'm a sucker for a strong back too. I love watching my man walk away.
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Spubba View Post
                    Ok, I don't feel so weird buying all those things up in the grocery store anymore. Yes, they're for religious purposes but I just think they're pretty, and I'm weird and I like candles and incense in the bathroom at all times.
                    I think it's fine to buy them even if you're not religious. They last forever, they're cheap, and they're just pretty. I mean, they're supposed to be, and they succeed at it. I mean.. Stained glass and huge flickering candle displays and old ornate carved wood and decorative gold scrollwork and stuff, man. It ain't just for churches! It's for me, too. (Except I can't afford stained glass so I just tape blue plastic bags to my windows. Good enough.)

Comment

• So, there's something different about me today. Can anyone guess what it is?

Comment

• New T-Shirt?
                        Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                        5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                        Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                        TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                        bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Oh man, I wish. My shirts are so damn baggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
                            So, there's something different about me today. Can anyone guess what it is?

Much shorter hair. Looks good

Comment

• Whoa! That was a surprise. Very cute. Really accentuates your cheeks. And I bet it feels great in this heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                                Whoa! That was a surprise. Very cute. Really accentuates your cheeks. And I bet it feels great in this heat.
                                Man, going outside afterward and having the wind blow through my hair was like a symphony of sensations. And yeah, it does feel cooler. The air from the fan actually reaches my scalp now, which helps a lot.

I'm glad you're not mad! I know you liked my hair before.

Comment

Working...
                                X