No announcement yet.

Pick My Fat Self Up & Start All Over Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you back, and congratulations on your blood test! Food versus medication: yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
      Nice to see you back, and congratulations on your blood test! Food versus medication: yes!
      Pretty amazing, innit? Of course, I could never convince my lovable-but-annoying vegan friends of this, but Primal eating has solved two health problems for me: irritable bowel syndrome & T2 diabetes. content.php.gif

Comment

Happy New Year to me! I'm in my 12th month of Primal eating. It's just eating, now, really. Nothing special about it. As normal as macaroni & cheese used to be.

I wish I could say I've lost a bunch of weight. I haven't, but that had to do with my beer consumption. I'm happy to say that through that struggle I realized that I had a problem. As in I wanted to quit, or cut down, but I was having a hard time doing that. So, I got some help around that particular addiction. I feel a lot better. Trying to control my drinking was exhausting.

With my head clear and the absence of all of those calories, plus movement & healthy Primal eating, I'm starting to drop weight again. I'm looking forward to another Primal year.

Comment

Working...
        X