JKY's Primal Journal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B: 2 eggs and flax cooked in tbsp coconut oil; coffee with cocoa and cream

L: 4 turkey meatballs with mushrooms and red sauce; baby carrots; tbsp almond butter

Sigh...again, not enough food...had some yogurt and trail mix. Cottage cheese with some dry fruit, 1/2 protein bar.

D: 3 crab cakes, green beans with olive oil, salad with olive oil/vinegar. Very satisfying with all that oil, yum. Glass of coconut milk.

***I'm thinking about getting protein powder just for a mid-morning shake made with coconut milk...so I don't fall off the wagon and eat a lot of sugar...but I have to find lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free!***

Comment

B: 2 hard boiled eggs with a little mayo

L: cabbage salad with chicken and dressing; SF latte with skim milk

S: cottage cheese, berries, coconut shredded

D: ***had very little appetite for dinner***

1/2 avocado, olives, turkey pepperoni, coconut milk

Comment

Ugh...tried real coconut milk, the canned kind. It smelled like glue and made me queasy for most of the night. How do you guys eat that???

Comment

B: 2 eggs, spinach, flax cooked in coconut oil; coffee with cocoa and cream

S: baby carrots with tbsp almond butter; a little coffee with cream at work

L: bowl of shrimp/turkey stew with vegetables (cooked in coconut oil and olive oil added); salad with olives and olive oil/vinegar

S: cottage cheese with raspberries and a little coconut milk; a little trail bix

D: tuna cakes, broccoli, salad with olives/olive oil

Comment

Fitday for above day:

1800 calories

63% fat (130 grams)

22% protein (99 grams)

15% carbs (69 grams)

Should I be eating more calories if I'm not THAT active and female, 5'4.5", 135 pounds?

Comment

I also made a dessert pudding...about 1/3 of a banana, 1/2 avocado, tbsp unsweet cocoa, and 1 tbsp water all blended into a pudding. It was so good. It would be great warm or chilled.

Comment

B: 4 pc bacon, coffee with cream/cocoa, tbsp almond butter

S: carrots with hummus, almonds, a few grapes/prunes, olives

L: 4 quiche with regular sour cream, bacon, coconut milk

S: greek yogurt, a lil trail mix

D: shrimp stir fry (with veggies and some beans), shake (almond butter, coconut milk, cocoa, cottage cheese), turkey pepperoni

Comment

B: 5 pcs bacon, coffee/cream/cocoa, almonds

***40 min strength training***

Then 2 eggs with salsa/spinach/flax/coconut oil

S: coconunt milk, turkey pepperoni, olives, 2 prunes, carrots with tbsp peanut butter

L: 1 hard boiled egg, slice of swiss cheese with cherry tomatoes

D: 3 hotdogs with mustard and just a little ketchup, vegetables soup with clams (and some starchy veggies), more olives/almonds...1 bite of grilled cheese.

Not the best...I am moving out soon and it'll be so much easier to what I want for dinners especially, but doing the best I can while still here.

Tea with cream

Comment

I've had a BAD cold since last Saturday! So I haven't been eating entirely primal or posting. Some days all I could stomach was yogurt for example. Oh well it happens. Back on the wagon!

Comment

B: 3 eggs hard boiled with a litle mayo, low sodium v8 (the usual breakfast on my early work day)

S: carrots with almond butter, cottage cheese with a little trail mix/yogurt, 2 prunes, turkey pepperoni, coconut beverage (NOT MILK...this is watered down)

L: can of tuna mixed with cream cheese/mayo, pickled, mushrooms, carrots...had a few of the cocoa-protein balls from last night, mmm...

***25 min lower body mat work***

D: salmon and veggie stir fry, blackberries, almonds

Comment

Okay. I am not posting this week because I am moving out to my apartment this coming weekend, and will be eating as primal as I can while not buying a ton of new food. It's been hard to eat primal with parents serving what they want. So I am happy I will have ALL my own food choices!

Will miss them...but won't be terribly far and...time to be on my own.

Comment

Okay I decided to post. I did well on Monday:

B: 2 eggs, sausage, spinach, coconut oil, coffee/cream

S: veggies with guacamole

L: salad with meat, olives, olive oil, 2 coconut balls

S: cottage cheese, a little full fat greek yogurt and a little dried fruit

D: fish, veggies, some almonds

Tuesday:

B: 2 eggs, sausage, spinach, coconut oil, coffee/cream

S: veggies with guacamole

L: salad with meat, olives, olive oil, 2 coconut balls

*felt sick due to avocado*

D: tuna, veggies, some almonds

Comment

Also exercised Monday and Tuesday.

30 min HIIT, 30 min strength

Comment

B: 2 eggs, flax, coconut oil, coffe/cream

S: carrots, celery, almond butter

L: salad, vinegarette, big piece of chicken (lightly breaded), 2 coconut balls

S: cottage cheese mixed with full fat greek yogurt and some dried fruit

D: shrimp, veggies in a stir fry...a few almonds and grapes

Comment

Working...
                              X