No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Ecks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE love love plantains, but sometimes I enjoy them too much! Whole30....... When are you planning on starting?
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

• I'd like to start... just a lot of stressers probably making it a bad idea for a bit. I'll probably start if/when I start a new job as I'll be much more relaxed once I know what my more immediate future looks like (or at least the illusion of knowing what it looks like)
      SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
      Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
      Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
      Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
      Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
      Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Keep meaning to tell you - that trick with the raw honey before bed really works!
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• I loved hearing about your trip and seeing the pictures. So sorry to hear about your friends. What a tragedy. Glad you are back safe and sound, and looking so happy.

Comment

• Sam seems to be struggling lately. I think she expected that the pain would go away faster than it is... really hoping she pulls together.

Missing ecuador today- passed by a construction site and had to just stop and stare. Especially at the excavating machine- I want another bucket ride!

Went to a knife training course last night at Entertaining Elements! A ton of fun but now I've gotta decide which knife to buy :P we must have tested at least 20.
            Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
            Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Comment

• Guess who just had a phone interview with MasterChef canada?!

Comment

• Cool! How did it go?
                Height: 5' 10"
                Starting Weight: 292
                Starting Primal Weight: 275
                Current weight: 224
                Goal weight: 172
                Body Fat 30.5

Comment

• I hope they have seen video of you, or some photos. The camera loves you!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• @David interview went really well! The lady on the phone sounded very enthusiastic and we had a great time chatting.

@Sibhan One of the first things the lady on the phone did was congratulate me on my weight loss. Not sure if they've seen photos outside of the photo they asked me for for the portfolio but we'll have to just wait and see what they expect of me. I'm praying for good things to happen.

Comment

• WOO WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm praying for you with this one! This is great news
                      Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

• This is great!

Comment

• I'm hoping for the best!

Still fighting carbohydrate cravings... pain in the ass I tell you! I got hunger pangs at 9:30am today... I'm waiting til lunch though.

Me thinks that I should pick up some MCT oil and do a fat fast or 2 (start the day with 2 tbsp of mct oil and feed myself water for the day). I think it'll help me get back into a proper eating pattern. The high starch meals in ecuador definitely threw me for a loop though.

Comment

• Got the callback. MC Auditions in less than 2 weeks! If you've never seen the show before I highly urge you to give it a go!

Comment

• Oh, Ecks, how exciting! Wow, we might be acquainted with a television star! Fancy!

Comment

• Wow! That is great news! What are you doing to prepare? Do they have a set audition, or do you come up with your own?

Comment

Working...
                                X