No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Ecks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All fingers and toes crossed! It is so exciting, all the things you have going on in your life!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Going to get greedy on prayer requests here. Today I'm supposed to hear from PI as to whether or not they have a job for me. Please pray for me!
      SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
      Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
      Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
      Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
      Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
      Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Absolutely!

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Keeping my fingers crossed for you today!
          My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
          My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
          Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
          Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• Keeping mine crossed too!
            Height: 5' 10"
            Starting Weight: 292
            Starting Primal Weight: 275
            Current weight: 224
            Goal weight: 172
            Body Fat 30.5

Comment

• Hope everyone had a good weekend! I had a long weekend (monday off) because it was canada day yesterday Spent the day editing for my church's radio show and playing a video game with my best friend (last of us- if you're a gamer check it out!)

Just wanted to check in! Things are about on par lately on my end. Living at my best friend's place for the rest of the summer then figuring it all out later as far as what to do when summer is over. Been sleeping deeper and healthier- eating better and pooping better. Feeling quite happy!

Prayers needed! I'm leaving for Ecuador in less than a week!
              Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
              Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Comment

• Oh yes! I should have mentioned... Experimented with eggs (eggsperimented??) over the weekend. 2 Eggs over a wicked batch of leftover chili. The result: Not as bad as I was before. Got the gargles, got 2 bad (but improved) poops, but no throwing up, and I wasn't near as nauseous. Also my recover time was a few hours VS 2-3 days. On the road to recovery as far as eggs. Guess I'm skipping eggs in ecuador but I'm hoping that I'll be better upon return.

Comment

• So glad you are living in a better situation! Makes a world of difference if you can go home and relax and cook what works for you! So glad to hear it. Praying you have an awesome time in Ecuador - and I would also recommend waiting on trying the eggs until home again Getting the runs while on outreach is not fun! Been there done that - not doing it again if I have any say in matters (not that one usually does!)
                  Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
                  Primal low: 186 lbs
                  Current weight: 221.4 lbs
                  Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• For anyone looking to buy sous vide but aren't willing to pay for the high price...

Codlo®: simple & compact home sous-vide cooking by Grace Lee — Kickstarter

Comment

• That device looks awesome! I've been lusting after a sous-vide cooker, it would be perfect for one such as me.

Comment

• On the snack list so far for ecuador:

-"Trail Mix" (Raw cashews, hazel nuts, brazil nuts, almonds, pecans, walnuts, banana chips (I checked they are fried in palm oil), and 76% chocolate chips with no extra crap in them)

- Apple LaraBars

- Baby Food in Squeeze packets.

Any other suggestions? I'm assuming that there will be times where I just approach foods that aren't worth it. If someone hands me a plate with fresh made tortillas you better believe I'm going to town on that but I figure that if for some reason we're doing a meal that's overly north american and not worth it I'll need alternatives that I can throw in my luggage.

Comment

• This will likely be my last post for a few weeks. Keep the forum going while I'm gone!

Comment

• Have a great time! I'm sure it will be a great opportunity for you!
                            Height: 5' 10"
                            Starting Weight: 292
                            Starting Primal Weight: 275
                            Current weight: 224
                            Goal weight: 172
                            Body Fat 30.5

Comment

• Don't forget to come back and tell us all about it!

Comment

• Hope it goes really well Ecks! I love jerky or biltong for snacks (hard to find decent stuff though that doesn't cost the earth!) I usually make it - but it seems you are out of time for that!
                                Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
                                Primal low: 186 lbs
                                Current weight: 221.4 lbs
                                Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

Working...
                                X