• Go get 'em Buddy!! :-D
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 224
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5

Comment

• Interview went well! Job is much more focused on video shooting and editing then I realized. We'll just have to wait and see!

Last few day's I've been living at CS' place while he's been away... Dog sitting and whatnot. The biggest thing I've noticed? My digestive issues that I've had since moving to my parent's place has gone away. Poopin #LikeABoss and feeling good! I really need to find better work and move into my own space.
      SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
      Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
      Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
      Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
      Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
      Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Sidebar- goat for breakfast was the right thing to do this morning!

Popped everything in the slowcooker before bed and woke up to the most tender goat stew ever!
        Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
        Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Comment

• Mmmmm.... Goat sounds delicious!
          Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

• I love goat. It is so, so tasty.
            My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
            Goal BF%: 20-23

Comment

• I love goat! All things goat, cheese, milk, meat. Plus they are uber fun to have around.

Best wishes on the job front! Something good is going to happen, I just know it.

Unsatisfactory living conditions definitely upset the digestion. It's one thing I'm worried about next week when I go to visit family. It's the fight or flight thing. When stressed, the body says, "Hey, need to shut down stuff so we can put all our energy towards dealing with the stress!" And then you end up not pooping. One of the finer examples of how our bodies aren't so well adapted for modern stresses.
              My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• I don't even think it's stress at my parents place (though it doesn't feel like home... feels like a place to stay). I think a big part of it is that the room I'm in is in the basement and I'm 99% sure there is a mold issue in the basement. Since living at CS' for the week my stomach has healed, my movements have been more than consistent (and quite plentyful!) and I've been sleeping solidly without being grounded and without vitamin supplements. Kind of worried about what happens next week when I go back home.

Comment

• The basement situation doesn't sound so good.
                  Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

• I hope you have a better place to stay soon!
                    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• Ah, mold. Nasty. It's a big problem around here, we see lots of people in the hospital because of mold.
                      My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• I stopped in at my parents place on the weekend. Took a quick jog from where I'm staying to their place with my elevation mask on (damn thing nearly killed me!). No one was home but I went down into my room. I had barely noticed the smell of mold before after being there for a few days but after being in an extremely clean house the smell was damn near unbearable. CS comes home tomorrow but the old roommates haven't finished moving out of the house yet. His sister in law had invited me to stay at the house for the summer so I may take them up on it.

So far in this house a few major things have happened healthwise.

My sleep- damn near perfect. Getting up before the alarm clock every day (around 5:10am) and springing out of bed: no parlor tricks, no supplements, no grounding... hell, I'm sleeping on a couch. To boot I'm waking up fully ready to go! No drowzyness or anything!

My digestive health- absolutely outstanding. I haven't played with eggs yet again but I haven't had a runny poop since 2 days into staying at CS' place. Everything has been healthy and productive!

My appetite- Since moving back into my parent's place I had stopped eating breakfast. My dad is on early shift in the morning and I hate using their kitchen as it is but refuse to use it if my dad is in the vicinity. Since there is no accountability at CS' place about sharing the kitchen I've started making/eating breakfast again. And packing lunch. And making killer dinners instead of the mediocre heaps of food I've been making and eating in the basement at my parents.

Starting to pray harder for work. I'm expecting to hear from PI by the end of the week. Hoping for good news there. Then I'll be ready to move out into my own space again.

Comment

• Really praying that this job works out for you and that you'll be in your own place really soon! Otherwise maybe you should take up the offer on staying at that other place. It doesn't sound healthy in any way to be at your folks house!! And mold is BAD - don't mess with it! Get a tent and stay in the backyard since it is summer
                          Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
                          Primal low: 186 lbs
                          Current weight: 221.4 lbs
                          Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• Thinking of you and with you in prayers for the New job and finding a better place to stay near term. I remember during my divorce (I was 37) I spent two years hopping from place to place, living wherever friends would take me in or at cheap hotels or with various members of my family. I spent several nights sleeping in my car at one point. It sucked...Big time.

Having a safe place to live, where you feel at home and welcome is among life's most important things, I think. I hope you get that soon!
                            Height: 5' 10"
                            Starting Weight: 292
                            Starting Primal Weight: 275
                            Current weight: 224
                            Goal weight: 172
                            Body Fat 30.5

Comment

• Thanks Coll and Dave!

The waiting continues. Friday can't come fast enough. Til then though I've gotta continue the hunt for new work.

I pick up CS from the airport tonight. I'm half going to miss being the caretaker of the pups but at the same time I can use a break. They are cute but they can take a lot out of me! They were fighting over a new ball I bought them last week this morning- but they were doing it on the beanbag chair so on top of squabbling they were really loud- cute to wake up to- just not before the alarm clock. I set the alarm for 20 minutes later today hoping to sleep in since I didn't have to take them to daycare. That didn't seem to matter

Comment

• So cool news to share... I applied for MasterChef Canada! Crossing fingers that I'll get an audition!

Comment

Working...
                                X