No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Ecks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! it's great that things are looking better on the job front! I hope something works out for you! :-)
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 224
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5

Comment

• ECKS! It's all good news! I'll be praying for you
      Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

• Fantastic! Many prayers!
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Trusting that it will all work out for the best Ecks! A good job would be really awesome! Hope you can figure out the food thing with the situation you are in - VERY tough living with people who are so different and inflexible, stressful! Make sure you sweat some of that stress out
          Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
          Primal low: 186 lbs
          Current weight: 221.4 lbs
          Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• And just as I had thought it would go- it's going. I got an email from the CIO at Job B last night wanting to set up an interview. This is for a position that I would be perfect for and they haven't even posted it to the public yet. All the while Job A is opening a position in the next couple weeks. I'm just worried that if I decline B while waiting for A, and A doesn't materialize, I'll be stuck in my current position...

(Sidebar- I think I'm taking school off the grid as an option if I can until I can get debt free first)
            SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
            Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
            Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
            Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
            Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
            Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• These are some big decisions you are facing! I think you are wise about choosing work over school at this point, although I have no right to be voicing any opinions. School will always be there.

Timing is everything!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• You have full right to voice your opinion! That's the great thing about the anonymous forum! We read so much about eachother but don't really know each other. That's the beauty of it! If you were to say something I don't like I've just gotta deal with it

Getting back on track though the manager from Job A said that if it were in her power she'd scoop me up right now and bring me on board. It's encouraging! Now if only they hurried up and got the job req made!

Poop's been healthier since my issues. Completely cut out eggs for now. I'm going to try again after ecuador and see what happens... I might try earlier but not sure if I should risk it.

Made a killer BBQ sauce on monday... so damn good I had to make more

Ingredients list:

Sriracha
                Roasted Garlic
                Tomato Paste
                Lime Juice
                Paprika
                Cocoa Powder
                Salt
                Honey
                Red Wine Vinegar
                Butter
                Bacon Fat (optional, I tried it on batch 2 because I was low on butter and it works just fine)

So far I've had it on wings and steak! It's nice and thick and coats wings so well! The wings had been pre tossed in salt, pepper, olive oil, and mustard powder so the sweet of the sauce and the acidic taste of the mustard powder just combined to make probably the best wing sauce I've done. All I gotta do now is get a BBQ to throw the wings on and I've got the perfect wing!
                Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
                Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Comment

• Nothing to really post for the day. I've been uuber busy! But I wanted to share this Gem for anyone who loves bulletproof coffee!

Bulletproof Coffee Is A Scam! - YouTube

Comment

• LOL - that is funny!
                    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
                    Primal low: 186 lbs
                    Current weight: 221.4 lbs
                    Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• Laughed my ass off! And I have that coffee press, it works great. Did you notice the dog in the background? Priceless expression.

Comment

• My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                        My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                        Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                        Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• Ladies and Gents! Lots of prayers needed today as I go into a job interview.

Comment

• Fingers crossed for you!!!
                            My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                            My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                            Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                            Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• Praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

Comment

• Oh wow, that video is AWESOME! Is the butter grass fed?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X