No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Ecks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Alessandra They were from different cartons... heck they were in different area codes! I got sick when I was in ottawa eating chicken eggs then got sick again here at home with duck eggs...

@siobhan That's not a bad idea. I may do so.

Last night between a meeting I had and movie plans I picked up a package of sushi from the grocery store. Didn't give me any issues. Also ate a pack of beef jerky while doing some work up at the church after the movie. Everything stayed down and no hershey squirts. Still poopin pieces and not a solid effort yet (enjoy the pun).

This morning I decided to mix up my BP coffee a bit by throwing in some cocoa powder that I was using at christmas to make paleo brownies... I seem to be having some breathing issues since then. Guess who's throwing away the coco powder? I'm going to buy an organic name brand and hope that it's low mold. I don't want to pay Asprey's ridiculous prices!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
    Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
    Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Originally posted by ecks View Post
      when I was in ottawa
      You were in Ottawa and didn't tell me ??!?!?!?!?!

Comment

• Have you tried just getting rid of the egg whites? I think I can still get away with eggs on Whole30 if I actually do that. At any rate, I hope that you don't have this problem again. I would cry. I do everytime I think about not being able to eat shrimp because I'm allergic to them.
        Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

• Sorry Jenn! It was on the Victoria Day long weekend. I was only in from about 7pm sunday night to 4pm on monday night. Next time I'm in town for longer (which will be at least twice more this year!) I'll make a point to ring you up!

I haven't tried getting rid of the whites. I'm just going to wait a few more days and see what happens when I try them again. Actually thinking tonight with dinner may be a good time. I haven't had much movement at all the last 48 hours. Small ones, broken ones, but I haven't had a solid in a bit. Hoping that changes today.
          Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
          Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Comment

• Just thinkin' it's possible it wasn't the food but some bug in the air or that you picked up by touch. Sounds better than having to give up eggs. Thinking I probably need to put more butter on them

Comment

• No... 2 locations 500 miles away is confirmation enough that it wasn't something in the air.

So you know when you've left something for too long? Like... uhh... 8 years too long? Yup and oops. Here's the deal. When I was 17 (possibly 18?) my dentist told me that I have a cavity starting up that wasn't too serious but that I should keep an eye on it. Well... Fast forward to last night. Getting ready for bed and I feel something loose in my mouth. A part of me tooth broke me thinks. Doesn't hurt it's just... feeling weird. Guess I'll have to get that taken care of soon. Not looking forward to the cost -_-'

Comment

• That's not fun. My older son did the same thing. He went in yesterday and the one small cavity had turned into two bigger ones! Those teeth. I thought you guys had a better health system than we do. Guess I got that wrong too.

Hope you can get an appointment quickly.

Comment

• Our hospitals are public. Dentists are all private practices though. Just found out that because I'm on contract at the University that I'm not covered for dental. Oh well! I'll figure it out!

On a brighter note I have a good kick in my step today! Feelin damn good Feelin Bulletproof

Started working on a project for my church- between fulltime AV guys (their guy left 8 months ago- and yes this is the job I was rejected for) they need someone to edit their radio show. While it is completely volunteer and uncredited if this becomes a regular thing I can put radio production on my resume. It's worth the trade First project- A sermon on humility... How fitting! Not to mention that this is something I have to critically listen to. Part of the project is trimming out 11 minutes of the sermon to fit a 29 minute window. Breaths, spaces, repeated thoughts ETC need to be taken out. All in all I think my first went well!

Comment

• Success! (Can you guess what I'm talking about?)

Comment

• Utterly cool video, but I'm confused! Here's my guesses:

1. You're doing a video like that for your CHURCH??? (Not thinking that's too likely)
                      2. You met one of those beautiful women and we're supposed to guess which one (not thinking that's it either). Not thinking your women would probably be doing that kind of video. Guessing here. If they do, that's fine with me:-)
                      3. You have incredible rapping skills we don't know about and they asked you to join their group.
                      4. Your video has to be of that quality and includes rapping. Rapping is so hard to do right. Hmm!
                      5. I was born in Long Beach (their t-shirts). You're moving there!
                      6. You got a really fancy car after robbing a bank!

I haven't the foggiest idea! I'm sure I'm being obtuse. Siobhan will probably get it right off the bat.

Video is super.

Comment

• You're headed to Virginia Beach, where Will Pharrell is from? It's a good place to visit, just saying
                        Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

• Did you hit the magic 100 mark?
                          My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Lol... sadly enough it was just for a healthy poop. After the whole egg thing it took a couple days to recover... I could see how siobhan's guess could have been guessed

Comment

• Originally posted by Alessandra View Post
                              You're headed to Virginia Beach, where Will Pharrell is from? It's a good place to visit, just saying
                              Lol so close but so far away! I think you meant Pharrell Williams!

Speaking of which this song has been stuck in my head the last couple days- It's Daft Punk Featuring Pharrell Williams- Get Lucky

Comment

• Hah, I was thinking with all the egg problems some weight came off! Even if it was brown! But glad things are more normal.
                                My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Working...
                                X