No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Ecks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man that's like finding Nutri-System for Primal!!! Go Go Gadget online order!!

Thanks for the find and let me just say, I am enjoying your journal and the things you've made...........sorry about that I was wiping some drool from my keyboard!!

Originally posted by ecks View Post
    https://www.epicbar.com

WANT

**end of post**
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Comment

• Those Epic bars are - well - epic! Would love to try them.
      My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• They're like $6 flat shipping rate to order. Which is pretty damn cheap!

Found someone on Kijiji who would sell me kefir grains. Picking them up tomorrow or sunday! I'm excited to get some started!
        SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
        Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
        Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
        Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
        Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
        Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
          Man that's like finding Nutri-System for Primal!!! Go Go Gadget online order!!

Thanks for the find and let me just say, I am enjoying your journal and the things you've made...........sorry about that I was wiping some drool from my keyboard!!
          Sugarbare! I didn't even notice that you had posted on my journal! thanks for swinging by eh?

So interesting phenomenon the last few days. After lunch I am still STARVING and I mean to the point where I stand infront of the vending machines at work with change and actually debate buying garbage from it... Instead I walk away. But here's the kicker- an hour later I feel full ... like stuffed full... Any idea what's going on?
          Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
          Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Comment

• Hmm...interesting...maybe you need a leptin reset?

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Been essentially working on that... I have a feeling that's why I've been like this. It's starting to mellow out now. Think my bulletproof coffee helped this morning :-)

Comment

• *Sadface* Epic Bar is going under a canadian customs audit and can't deliver... I've gotta wait until their audit is over to order...

Comment

• On the bright side I am on day two of bulletproof cofee... of course though I'm not using david asprey's "bulletproof coffee beans" but I am using fair trade, organic coffee that was roasted two towns over last week and it is delicious!

Next Sunday is the first Sunday in may and with it comes the first day of the year that I expect to be losing weight. Now that winter is over that is. Lets hope that the trends from last winter + the theories on seasonal eating and human hibernation are actually accurate.

Comment

• Let me share that hope . I started a W30 today. Didn't weigh yesterday, I'm actually at a point where I think weighing is overrated and my clothes and the mirror will tell me if I loose weight. And I even didn't start this W30 hoping to lose weight, but just to feel better again! Too much sugar is no good for me, that much is sure...
                    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• The only reason why I'm really interested in the scale is because I've been at 12 measurable pounds from 100 for months now. The reason I say measurable is because before going paleo my scale read ERR and the top weight in my signature is just the first weight my scale read to me. I could be at 100 now for all I know but it doesn't count

Comment

• Your accomplishment is amazing no matter what the number! But I understand how cool it is to actually SEE the number. How are things going with the 'rents? Are you all moved in?

Comment

• It will happen. It will happen. It will happen. 12 pounds is so close and so annoying. Your hibernation theory sounds quite reasonable to me. I am also curious about the move and just wishing it could be more joyous. That will come. Yes, I think May is going to be a good month. I hope it will be a good month for the whole world. Maybe a whole month with no crazy tragedies anywhere. That's my prayer.

Hey, is your background Lebanese? I forget. I listened to some incredible Lebanese singers and started thinking of you. Hmmm!

Comment

• Things with the parents aren't bad. They are trying to be parents again though which is frustrating. Even more annoying is that they've started cooking using my organic/more expensive ingredients like grassfed butter and whatnot hoping I would eat with them... I had to bring down any ingredients that I left in their kitchen back downstairs to my own fridge -_-'.

@Pam Background is Egyptian though I am first generation born in Canada.

I forgot to mention- I started culturing my own kefir yesterday. Checked on it this morning and it's definitely looking chunky... I did make the mistake though of curing it in a glass bottle... I'm starting to see that it could be an issue trying to get the grains out of the narrower bottle neck... I'll have to see when I get home tonight. It's getting around a 30 hour culture- I think that should be plenty!

Comment

• Home grown kefir, so cool!

Once upon a time, a boyfriend (hate that term - he was a grown man) used a handful of my Fleur de Sel to salt pasta cooking water. He never did that again.

Comment

• Ecks, I think that would drive me a little nuts if my parents did that with my stuff too. I don't blame you for moving it. Just hang in there. Hugs
                                Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

Working...
                                X