No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Ecks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So prayers needed- I have my interview with Stratford Chef today just after noon. God willing it'll be my next step in life. Now I wait...
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
    Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
    Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• All the best wishes and prayers for you - let us know how it goes!
      My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Good luck! I'm thinking of you and hoping!
        My Walk From West Coast to East Coast

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread81011.html

Comment

• Good luck!
          Height: 5' 10"
          Starting Weight: 292
          Starting Primal Weight: 275
          Current weight: 224
          Goal weight: 172
          Body Fat 30.5

Comment

• Who has two thumbs and was offered an acceptance??? *Points to self with thumbs* THIS GUY!

Now I've gotta set things in motion as far as prepping!
            Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
            Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Comment

• WOW! Great news! WOOT!!!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Congrats man, you deserve it and I hope it makes your life a little happier!

Originally posted by ecks View Post
                Who has two thumbs and was offered an acceptance??? *Points to self with thumbs* THIS GUY!

Now I've gotta set things in motion as far as prepping!
                I am Paleo-man and bacon is my utility belt! To the steak-mobile!!!

RowdyT

Comment

• YESS!!

Congratulations!
                  My Walk From West Coast to East Coast

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread81011.html

Comment

• Congratulations! And thanks for the article about Fall/Winter eating, it was fascinating!
                    Height: 5' 10"
                    Starting Weight: 292
                    Starting Primal Weight: 275
                    Current weight: 224
                    Goal weight: 172
                    Body Fat 30.5

Comment

• Thanks all!!

So really pumped up! My dodgeball team absolutely killed it last night! We went into and came back out of our games holding the belt! (It's like WWE wrestling, the belt rotates and there is always one team who has it).

Next week is the finals!

Comment

• Sounds like you're on a roll! Congrats!

Comment

• Ecks, wonderful news! Congratulations.

Comment

• So I got possibly the best email I could have gotten today. As part of my interview with Stratford Chef they were curious to see some of my plates. This wasn't a requirement as I had gotten my acceptance before they got to see any of my work... What I sent was past plates that I had made, both for myself and for groups of people as well as an explanation of everythign on the plates. I won't post them here as some of them are for a future business venture and shall remain locked up until necessary but here's the response I got:

Hi Peter,

I was just reviewing your pictures again that you’ve sent to me. I’m very impressed! You certainly have a natural raw talent for food, flavors, and plating. I’m excited to see how you progress through the program. I know you do great!!!

Yours in food,

<Name Removed for Privacy>
                            Admissions & Recruitment Officer

Things have been just amazing lately! Even better is that I've been getting more contact from my church for volunteer opportunities. As some of you know I already do volunteer for the young adults services on Sunday nights- after getting the rejection from my pastor as far as the full time job at the church that I had applied for I had asked if there were still serving opportunities. He said he'd get around to poking the music director to see if there was anywhere I could be of use. Of course about a month and a bit has passed (working at the pace some church admin tend to) and I just got an email asking if I'd be willing to join the technical team and do audio on Sunday mornings. Audio will always be a part of my heart, as is serving. This just seems like the perfect opportunity to serve.

So much going on! But I'm glad it's all pulling together!

Comment

• Wonderful! Of course we all know how talented you are. I cannot wait to see you progress through the program. And such good news on the church work. I wish you were here! Our sound guy is horrible. He's a volunteer and a very nice, kind person...but he is horrible with the sound. He just installed some speakers in the wrong place and all they do is give feedback. Well, it gives me a chance to practice forbearance. But again, great news!

Comment

• Well, I couldn't have come back at a better time. What absolutely wonderful news. So exciting to read about. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                                X