No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Ecks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, can't wait to hear how fasting works for you. Doesn't seem your style:-) You never know, you could come up with some of your greatest recipes while fasting!

Thanks for your very right on comments about my eating issues. You got it exactly right, and I'm working on it. May have to start over somehow.

Have a fantastically primal weekend!

Comment

• I feel like I wasted the day... Terrible thing is is that I spent the majority of it at my parents place and that's what made it feel like a waste. Is that bad? Most likely... Oh well

Yesterday's fast went well... I think. The one day I chose to do a fast is the day that the team orders pizza. Come 3 o'clock the leftovers sitting my my desk almost started to look like food. Didn't touch it though. The day was otherwise easy day. Did just over 36 hours which is why I waited for today to post. Finished eating thursday at 8ish and had breakfast at about 9:45 this morning. Didn't actually feel hungry this morning until about 3 bites into breakfast. I don't like doing groceries on an empty stomach though so I figured that was a good reason/excuse to get some food in me.

Breakfast- 1 pork chop, 1 egg cup, 1 piece of dark chocolate, 2x Salmon oil caps, 6000UI D3

Lunch 2 egg cups

Dinner - 2 large salads (guess I was feelin hungry at the end of the day) and 1 piece of dark chocolate

Airsquats for time tonight before bed... I'm regretting even just typing this... but now I have to be committed to them.
      SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
      Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
      Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
      Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
      Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
      Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• 100 squats in 5:51...
        Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
        Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension

Comment

• glad to hear your fast went well! I hope it gives you some good results! And great job on avoiding the pizza!!

Have a good night & a good day tomorrow!!
          Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• So do you mean you just set the clock for five minutes and do as many squats as you can? You don't just count?
            Starting weight: 225
            Current weight: 195
            Goal: One pull-up by December 31, 2012
            Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
            My Primal Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Comment

• Oh no! Sir Spamsalot! Why do people do this?
              Starting weight: 225
              Current weight: 195
              Goal: One pull-up by December 31, 2012
              Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
              My Primal Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Comment

• Originally posted by Lex26 View Post
                So do you mean you just set the clock for five minutes and do as many squats as you can? You don't just count?
                No air squat AMRAPs yet. I've been setting a goal of 100 and seeing how fast I can do them in proper form. Only problem is I whussed out and haven't done them in the past 2 and a half weeks... I've gotta do them again this week to get leg strength and resistance up.

Comment

• So a very fun/special weigh in day today. So good that I had to take a photo! Wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes!

I passed the 50LBS off mark! To make things better this has been the best lose week since the first week that I did the leptin reset. 282.4 down from 284.8.

Goal this week is to maintain the number and not necessarily move it. The Elmira Maple Syrup Festival is on Saturday and I can't remember the last time I missed it. Mmm... Maple... In preparation for it I'm going to try up my protein intake to help counteract the sugary sugarness that is maple awesomeness!

Comment

• Oh! And on Pam's recommendation I've rearranged my goals in my signature. I can't really test the plane seat belt thing for a few more months so I cut that out but other than that I have a lot to be proud of and a ton to work towards!

Comment

• HEY! Way to go on the 50lb mark! That's awesome
                      Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Comment

• Wow, congratulations on the met goals Ecks! I am so happy for you! ^_^
                        Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ---George Bernard Shaw
                        When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Comment

• Your are absolutely impressive. Yep. Like the new goals. It is like totally impressive. Way to go. I am HAPPY:-)

Maybe I better start eating dark chocolate:-)

Comment

• Maybe I need to put my goals on my signature too. Crap, that means I actually have to think about them!
                            Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

Comment

• Oh, dear, Alessandra --

You're right -- and I was doing so well with only ecks' goals:-)

Originally posted by Alessandra View Post
                              Maybe I need to put my goals on my signature too. Crap, that means I actually have to think about them!

Comment

• Lol, Sorry, I'm still trying to get used to the accountability thing online with this, but I'm getting there.
                                Last edited by Alessandra; 03-25-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X