X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ecks View Post
    ... met the woman I plan to marry...

So exciting!!!

Congratulations, Ecks. And to Smiling Lady. She's getting a great guy.

Comment

• Hey All! I seem to be roped back into MDA more and more over the past couple weeks. Have been doing a whole30 this month and am almost done! Though I think Anna and I are going to stick with it for a while longer. Anna's got a huge list of ailments and allergies and we're hoping clean eating will help. Right now tackling a pesky rash on her chest and back, canker sores in her mouth, and a potential candida overgrowth- all while working around her allergies.

I cheated on my whole30 ... I checked my weight ahead of time... I'm over 10lbs off in less than 30 days! I get the real number thursday but I'm hoping to continue losing until we quit our whole30 for christmas num nums

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm going to try come back here again more often!
      SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
      Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
      Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
      Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
      Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
      Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Great to see you, ecks. As it was my primal anniversary yesterday I was reviewing old posts and remembering you fondly - great work on your Whole 30 progress

Comment

• Great to see you back, Ecks! And hey, I've met my special guy - isn't it great being hitched?

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
          My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• How on earth did I miss your posts months ago!? Congratulations and lovely to see you again.
            Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
            Primal low: 186 lbs
            Current weight: 221.4 lbs
            Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• Happy primalversary Autmn Tiger!!

Walrus- It's great that you met your other half! Being hitched is amazing! It's more than amazing!!

Coll- great seeing that you're still around too!!

So it's fun to update, I wish I made more time for it. I'm seeing a neuropath on Thursday for a physical type thing. Anna wanted to see one so I found one we could see together. With the whole 30, all of anna's hives have cleared up. She is down to one small rash on her chest but we want to start looking in deeper. Our urine tests revealed that we are both adrenally drained so we've gotta build in more rest to our lives (we are both super busy people!) We got our blood work back yesterday and her iron is lower than we'd like, as well as her white blood count. Mine looked good for the most part. My cholesterol is lower than I'd like it to be. The LDL's were good but the HDL's could use a boost.

All in all I feel like we are on the right track!!

With my whole30 eating I am down 14lbs now and no matter what time of day I weigh in, I am under 250! I feel great about that but I want to get those adrenals in check... I'm being one of those "I don't want to waste" weenies and not throwing away my caffinated coffee but I am drinking less of it. Maybe one every 2 or 3 days. I still have decaf in the morning though because I love the taste

What is everyone up to here?!
              Last edited by ecks; 11-25-2015, 07:40 AM.
              SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333
              Current Weight as of Nov 25 2015: 248
              Short Term Goal: Fit into the shirts I got on my honeymoon at disney and universal in august next year when I go back to for my 1 year anniversary
              Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension
              Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
              Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Comment

• Ecks! Welcome back! And congrats on everything!
                1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                2. Eat to heal
                3. Move to live
                4. Embrace today
                5. Live with intention
                6. Respect my body
                7. Cultivate joy
                8. Find my passion
                9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

Working...
                X