No announcement yet.

FabBecky's journey to Primal Fabulousness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antibiotics (Z-pak) and super prescription cough meds to cover whooping cough and sinisitus. I am hoping that in a day or two this starts to go away and I feel like a person again. I have been so tired today that I want to cry. I did find some full fat Greek yogurt (to build back up my probiotics after the anti wipe them out) and I am going to supplement that with fermented foods and what not to restore gut health after the anti's wreck everything.
    Originally posted by L8F
    ... I drank the fermented koolaid, and am totally on board...

I'm alergic to carbs - they make me break out in fat!

Comment

Singing from the rooftops mood today. I got out of bed on time (to my alarm, but eventually) I have lots of energy, I feel like a person and I am starting to smell things again. This makes me more excited than should be normal. Now I just have to get to the store to pick up things to ferment to heal my gut after my antibiotics
      Originally posted by L8F

Comment

That is so great Glad you are feeling better.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

It's so tough when the crud starts taking over. You've fought the good fight and now need to heal. Glad you are feeling better and it's also great that you know how to heal yourself from the antibiotics! Give yourself credit - you've done and are continuing to do very well

Comment

It's okay to toot my own horn in my journal right? Cuz, I am totally gonna do it

I weighed in this morning - 241.6!!!!!! It has been 5 years since I have seen that number on the scale. It is 5lbs heavier than when I got pregnant with my 4yr old, and I never lost all the weight from that pregnancy before the next two (one baby, one miscarriage).

I realized that I could feel my thigh bones last night as I was stretching in bed before going to sleep - not in an icky way, but in a - wow this is bone and not fat - way. I decided to take more measurements this morning, down another 7.125 inches all over. I feel so good and so happy and so... I can't even really describe it. Yay me.
            Originally posted by L8F

Comment

Okay, so I think the 241.6 was a fluke. Bounced back up the next day to 247+ and has stayed there +-1lb ever since.

I am so ready to workout again. I feel really, just down right disgusted with my body right now (having a bad body day). I think I have hit enough marks on the LRx protocol to begin to LHT and maybe even sprint. I need to go for a run, I can't even express how badly I want to go for a run. So I am going to start scaling back my BAB a little, make sure to get a LOT of protein with each meal, a good deal of fat, and as low carb as I can go - just non starchy veg and the occassional dark chocolate. I think it might even be time to cut out my beloved coffee and HWC in favor of green tea.

I am ready to move to the next stage of primalness and really take myself to optimal.
              Originally posted by L8F

Comment

Still chugging on my primal train. Starting working out this week with my neighbor. Slow walking/jogging, and kettlebell swings. It feels really good to get moving again. Now I am trying to stop looking at the scale and focus on the way my body composition is starting to change. It is slow going, but I know it can be done.
                Originally posted by L8F

Comment

Okay, nearly 3 months have passed since my last post. I fell off pretty big - whole month of May, but otherwise still chugging along. I finally graduated college and have a BA in Education, and now I will have my first teaching job moving me and eventually my family to New Orleans!

I am so excited for the next chapter, and taking the next 4 weeks before I start my new job to really focusing on my eating, fitness, and overall health. Yeah me!
                  Originally posted by L8F

Comment

Working...
                  X