Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael's Primal Journal (Hang on...This is a BIG ONE!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day today! Had a super late night last night but got a ton of walking in...Probably a couple miles or so. (A lot for me at this point in my life...) Woke up later than usual this morning and cooked up a batch of pork chops. Skipped breakfast, at some eggs and 1.5 pork chops for lunch. Mowed and trimmed the lawn (after it rained...just to make it harder ), walked about a mile (round trip) to a park with my wife and daughter to play, and walked around Target for a while...another pork chop and some eggs for supper. Pork skins with some taco dip for a crunchy snack.

All in all, a pretty good day. Feeling better about my moving around and I'm looking forward to getting back into the weight loss groove of things.
    Goal: 230 @ 10% BF (preferably less)

Follow my progress here:
    My Blog | My MDA Journal

Comment

• Wow. Again, time has flown, I've messed up, and lost progress. I debated starting a new journal and decided that I want to keep this one going. I feel this gives a more realistic picture of my progress, my setbacks, and will tell a more compelling tale of success once I'm able to point back to this thread as "how things used to be."

I'm reminded of the amazing support and feedback I received from the members here and hope that my lack of consistency will be forgiven as I pick up the pieces and begin again...

I'm eleven days Primal again...and already the incredible power of this lifestyle is showing itself off. I have more energy than I've had in a long time, less cravings, more control over my appetite, and my psoriasis is beginning to fade. I'm one belt notch into the weight/fat loss aspect of the journey and am looking forward to trading out fat clothes for skinny ones...

I have a long way to go and will hold myself accountable as much as humanly possible here...I'm on the Primal lifestyle train, it's treating me well, and I'm looking forward to the changes and improvements the future holds.

You can read my blog: HERE

I'll be updating that a couple times a week with things that have motivated me, meals, recipes, tips I've discovered along the way, etc.

Thanks in advance for the encouragement (I need all I can get) and I look forward to paying that encouragement and help forward as much as possible.

Thanks!
      Michael
      Goal: 230 @ 10% BF (preferably less)

Follow my progress here:
      My Blog | My MDA Journal

Comment

• hey Michael! how's it been since february? still on track? need encouragement? keep us updated.
        -joan's primal journal and blog-

Comment

Working...
        X