No announcement yet.

Primal Pregnancy Journal (HannahM34)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!!!! My husband and I went to Orlando this weekend for a getaway.....and I did not eat so good!!

Chips and salsa

ice cream

ranch dressing on salads

I feel so terrible!! At least we walked around Disney World for 2 days straight so I got some exercise!

Anyways....

today I got back on track with chicken legs, hard boiled eggs, almond butter, celery, and a few grapes.

Walked 3 miles......

this primal during the first trimester thing is VERY difficult, I want everything that is bad for me!!

Comment

today:

spinach, hard-boiled eggs. bacon, and an organic raw bar from whole foods, then a coconut milk choocolate whey smoothie

no exercise today

Comment

Feeling like CRAP today...so nauseated..ugh!

Hard boiled eggs, chobani yogurt, eggs, sausage, and cheese

So tired all I could do was walk. I feel guilty for missing my weight lifting =(

Comment

oh onooo sorry you are feeling like crap!

Sounds like you ate pretty well to me though. Good job!

And walking is awesome too... I think I went on a total of TWO walks my entire first trimester. Don't stress over it. Your body is exhausted because you are working HARD. If you don't feel up to lifting, don't do it. You'll be able to later.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

at raisins in my chobani yogurt as a snack this morning (why did I do that??) I dunno, but it led me to eating too many raisins, so I ruined my appetite for the beautiful omlet I made. =(

Got home from work and my digestive system was not feeling good. Ate a little bit of the cauliflower primal pizza I made and have been lazy ever since. This is day 2 of no workout this week =(

I guess you're right FNW......I just need to listen to my body.

Hopefully tomorrow is better!

Comment

OMG!!! I have fallen off the wagon for the last week!!! I feel terrible: fatigued, mucus, sinus pain, and bloated!! This pregnancy is getting the best of me! I want carbs and sugar constantly.

HELP....what do I do??

Comment

Hannah, I don't know what to say, I too am in a similar boat but I'm trying to eat traditional foods and avoiding junk. If you crave carbs, try to eat primal carbs only, avoid processed foods at all cost. If you must eat grains, make sure they are well-prepared. You can look at Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon to learn about how to prepare grains the traditional way, so as to avoid the anti-nutrients. Also, check the Weston A. Price Foundation website:

http://westonaprice.org/

Comment

Ok.....SoI started this week off much better than last week.

Yesterday and today were great primal days for me! Except for the cheese I ate today =(

I'm afraid to step on the scale. I go to the doctor next week, hopefully they don't get upset with me for my weight gain.

Walked and did yoga yesterday....walked and lifted weights today.

Comment

Two very good days of primal eating!!! I feel good. Had my doctors app today. Whoa have I gained!! She said not to worry though. My goal is to get through the rest of this week (primally).

Guess I need baby steps since my self-control is lacking!

Weights and 3 mile walk today!

Comment

Another good day of eating.....quiche and then some sausage. I hope I can keep this up.

Walked 3 miles

Comment

Feeling good...I have ate primal all week except for some cheese here and there. Feeling good.

Walked 3 miles and lifted weights.

I find out the sex on Mar 26th!!

Comment

Do you secretly have a feeling what sex the baby is going to be ? I can't wait but it's going to be a while

Comment

Working...
                          X