No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, I am going to end up keeping track of so many measurements that I won't be able to keep up!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ooh, good idea!
      -- Ruth

Comment

• I truly am interested in your results. I have read about food cycling and calorie cycling as a means to keep your body off balance so it will lose.
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Things are going well on UDDD. Crossing my fingers that the trip keeps my momentum going and I see the 150s sometime next week. Here's where I am:

9-Mar 161.2 UD 1705 Fall into cashews after VLC 4 mile walk
          10-Mar 161.4 DD 596 1150 4 mile walk
          11-Mar 162.6 UD 1799 TOM + Sat effects? 2 mile walk
          12-Mar 162.4 DD 421 1110 TOM
          13-Mar 162.4 UD 1675 TOM
          14-Mar 162.2 DD 610 1143 TOM
          15-Mar 161.4 UD
          16-Mar 162.0 DD
          17-Mar DNW UD
          18-Mar 161.2 DD
          19-Mar 160.2 UD
          -- Ruth

Comment

• ahhh, congrats! I ma newly motivated.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I found that thread on lowcarbfriends. It is called 'Eating every hour experiment'. Interesting read, though being low carb, the idea of eating every hour is not as appealing as I would have thought. Eating at all on the Down Days may change my mind about this, though. I find eating a small amount to be MUCH harder than fasting.

Comment

• Sabine - Glad you found the thread. I could not find it again I'm so impressed you could fast the entire day. It's too much for me. But, I'm not as interested in eating every hour. I usually eat an early lunch and then a small snack around dinner time and then call it a day. I'd like to get to the point where I only eat 1x/day, but I'm not there yet

Chris - you can do it. I didn't start seeing results until the end of week 1 (which is not surprising after the nuts).
                -- Ruth

Comment

• whoop! Looks interesting!! I see your down again
                  Karin

Comment

• I am wanting to eat today. It is not because I'm hungry...I'm trying to avoid work. I've named it, now I need to do something about it
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• that is pretty much why I ate yesterday. I had planned an outside day and it rained so I was stuck having to do chores inside. Work avoidance is one of my biggest triggers for overeating.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• so is this wanting to eat an outcome of DDUD?
                        Karin

Comment

• I don't know about Ruth, but it doesn't matter what plan I am on, work avoidance always triggers a trip to the pantry. Since EMF I am better about just walking by though. Yesterday was compounded by the fact that I had tried to make SF breakfast bars for DS. So the combo of work avoidance and low carb treat was not a good one.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• For me, no. I was avoiding something hard at work...and I had the house to myself. Did the work & desire to eat is completely gone.
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• Things are still going well with UDDD. Of course, easy to say that coming off an UD I'm still really liking this calorie cycling. Today, I leave for TX and don't get home until Saturday. This will be the true test of whether or not I can make this work. Business lunches and dinners, where I have no control of where we eat. Friends who want to eat with me on DDs, after business lunches. So, will do the best I can and see the results on Sunday (after an UD, of course). Trending downward - woohoo!

9-Mar 161.2 UD
                              10-Mar 161.4 DD
                              11-Mar 162.6 UD
                              12-Mar 162.4 DD
                              13-Mar 162.4 UD
                              14-Mar 162.2 DD
                              15-Mar 161.4 UD
                              16-Mar 162.0 DD
                              17-Mar DNW UD
                              18-Mar 161.2 DD
                              19-Mar 160.2 UD
                              20-Mar 161.0 DD
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• 20130316_215503.jpg20130316_215713.jpg

I have to shrink the others ones to get them load. Note, we are TIRED here. We had been talking for 5 hours...and it was past both of our bed times
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X