No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least you hit a good number on your weigh in day. I imagine I'll be up again tomorrow but I'm happy with today's weight. Have fun shopping.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Chris nailed it with the scale and hey.. no peekie peekie at night!! LOL Matt says once in the AM before eating and after voiding

Keep up the good work. Hope shopping is relaxing and not a contact sport! Oh wait, its not black friday! Have fun shopping
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• That is what's hard...not knowing exactly what you are doing right or not. I know I'm on the right track, so I'm doing good. Shopping was good. We went early, so not so busy. Tried on pants. 12s fit for the most part and are a bit roomy in the waist, but sometimes tight in the thighs. This is different than in the past - I had chicken legs and a big stomach. I think it's good to be losing in the stomach area.

Eating was good. Not sure what my cranky pants scale will think tomorrow. As long as my clothing continues to get big, I'm happy Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com
        -- Ruth

Comment

• 164.5. Down 1/2, but still up 1/2 from Friday. I haven't weighed consistently in about a year. I don't really remember what my body is like, other than it is crazy. It may be that I do this funky take two steps forward, one step back, kind of dance. If I could see there's some semblance of a pattern, it will be easier to deal with Like Karin said, I really wish I had a detailed instruction manual.

Not sure yet what the plans for the day are. Hopefully lots of relaxation!
          -- Ruth

Comment

• I think all women have ups and downs.. it goes with the extra equipment we have LOL

DOWN IS GOOD! Take that 1/2 and be proud!
            Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
              I think all women have ups and downs.. it goes with the extra equipment we have LOL

DOWN IS GOOD! Take that 1/2 and be proud!
              +1 to that and relaxing. I don't feel like doing anything today but I need to do a few things for my psychological well being.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I think if you graph it on a scale you will see the pattern. I think fitday.com does a graph for your current weight against your goal. But all you really need to know is that smaller pants fit and you weigh less/are smaller than when you started this! Congrats.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I had a really nice day. Good sleep (I ALWAYS feel better when I'm well-rested) and a relaxing day. I did tabata sprints on the treadmill and the husband and I took a walk with the dogs. Got some more grass-fed beef and got a roast in the crockpot for me this week. Christmas letter written and most cards in the mail. Should have worked, but felt the rest was more important. I'm about to quit the computer for the night, take my evening bath (this is part of my new routine), read, and go to bed early and get ready for the week. I have eating out this week with my boss and then travel to Texas.

Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• 164.5 - same as yesterday (still up .5 from my newest low). Another good night of sleep. Some of it is hormones, but some I know is that I'm focusing more on a nice wind-down routine in the evening and being consistent about sleep/wake time (even if it's early on the weekend). Busy day of work, but I should be able to get in all my fluids and eat well.
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• routine is the best way to get a good night sleep I think. Have a great day!
                      Karin

Comment

• Another good day food wise. Hopefully Mr. Scale recognizes it tomorrow!
                        B - Meat sauce made with tomatoes and mushroom, with green beans and spaghetti squash
                        L - Rump roast with 3 cups (raw measure) spinach and 1 tsp ghee
                        D - Beef curry with zucchini and tomatoes over butternut squash (oh, yum, I LOVE butternut squash)
                        Summary here: Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

All of my liquids. Logging off the computer...soon
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Looks good...Now get off the computer! lol
                          Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• it looks very good.
                            Chris
                            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 165. Sigh. I may need to start weighing weekly. My mind doesn't understand what the scale doesn't understand. I feel good. I'm not hungry. I don't feel dissatisfied. I'm sleeping really well. The scale will follow, I know. It is, after all, only one measure of progress. So, onward.

Off to Santa Fe today. My boss is in town, so it means lunch out. I'd rather eat at home, but I'm also her ride to the airport, so can't just attend our meetings and then run. Will focus hard to eat as well as I can. The liquids are going to be light since we can't usually sneak out during the meeting.
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Maybe eating out will kick it as far as the scale goes. Sometimes when I have been days "on program" a little deviation actually helps with the scale. I cannot plan a cheat day or even a cheat meal, but allowing deviation on occasion has helped. As Paula has said, "The scale does not always reward good behavior, and it does not always punish bad behavior". So it is a good thing those jeans zipped up right? The one problem I have with a daily weigh in, is that it can make the victories seem few and far between because I often spend more emphasis on the negative. My scale was up yesterday, but my pants were baggy! Go figure.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X