No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I love Cirque du Soleil. A couple of years ago Bravo had a reality show on the making of Varekai. My husband was obsessed. For Father's Day that year, I got the whole family tickets to see Varekai in NYC. Awesome!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Ruth, the beauty of the internet is that we found each other, the sad part of it is that we are so far apart. I would definitely have everyone over here! My BFF lives in her DH's grandmother's home, it needs some work, and they are in a discussion about how to do them or if they should just do a reno, etc (for as long as I have known them, 7 years and counting!) so we always meet at our house. We met at church, and we all consider ourselves very lucky to have found each other.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Paula, you are so lucky to live close enough to enjoy NYC, without having the hassle of living in NYC!
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• we need to some how arrange a meet in the middle vacation!
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I found this state Prak resort in Kentucky, VERY cheap if we do off season. they have cabins and lodge rooms. A 2bd, 2ba, cabin in off season is like $80 a night, that would be $20 a piece if we didn't mind sharing a room. Of course off season is not summer. Or even spring break.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Chris, something like that would be great. Ruth, if you came this way, we could then just travel together

Ruth- How is the cheese??????
              Karin

Comment

• Kentucky Dam Village

It isn't really in the middle, it is only 2 hours away for me. But I could bring the food then, right? I bet it isn't the only state resort park in the middle of all of us though. Southwest flies into Nashville, I could pick you up at the airport and you could ride up with me.

I am going in a few weeks so I will scope it out. It looks like the cheapest season is the beginning of December through the end of February.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Sounds good. Looking at the map, Illinois or Indiana look more in the middle..so we might investigate that as well.

But that resort looks awesome!! I am not sure I can swing the time in the winter though
                  Karin

Comment

• Ooh, let's try to arrange something. Another option might be that we can use some of my Marriott points to meet somewhere (there has to be something good about business travel...).

The cheese seems to be doing okay. It looks like cream cheese. Not as tangy yet as I'd like. Still tastes like coconut, but it's more mild, so I think I could mix it out when I make the cream cheese spread.
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• When is spring break for everyone? When is summer vacation?
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• I wonder what you could do for more tang? More citrus?

Spring break I will be in Colorado and summer starts for me about Memorial Day.

PS.. I hate to fly.. wont do it. LOL
                        Karin

Comment

• For me it would be better in the fall, or next spring, after the kids are both in college. I will be driving as well. Indiana and Illinois both apparently have resort parks. So something to check out.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Okay, Karin, I'll fly to you and then we can drive and meet Chris & Paula. It'll probably take us that long to arrange something between us all

Circ was AWESOME. They are some amazing athletes.

The dog ate my cream cheese while I was gone (BAD dog who is now probably going to have digestive problems). Now I have to start over! Maybe a bit more lemon juice this time
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• Lol about the cheese. Summer would be better for me. I would have time to drive wherever.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• OMG I hope the dog doesn't get sick!

I could make summer work, I would just have to check the kids schedules and pick a week they were both out of town. Not that hard because they both do camp counseling a good portion of the summer. I would just have to pin them down on dates, which can be difficult as the camp is not super organized and sometimes my kids don't know until a few weeks before. We all use my car, so when they are home, they would be working and need rides.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X