No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I totally agree, practice in the mirror smiling till you make it a habit to smile while extending your chin and lengthening your neck, it is also a good exercise for those muscles.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Nothing real exciting in my world. Had a blast in Hawaii. By far my favorite thing was kayaking. I want to do it again!!! Took a few swimming lessons when we got home - I'm better, but still not a good swimmer. DH and I are going to try and practice and get better. Been hitting the gym hard again. Now that it's summer, I almost always have someone to go with Off to Texas for work next week. Going to Miami in August right before school starts. And.........that's seriously it!
      -- Ruth

Comment

• How are your boys these days?
        Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Really good with my younger two. The oldest...learning life lessons.

My youngest sent me this note on mothers day.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Screenshot_20160610-175927.jpg
            -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
              [ATTACH]19480[/ATTACH]
              Your heart must have just melted!
              Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• That is awesome!
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• so very sweet! My kids sent me one similar on Mother's day as well. Dudla drew a picture and wrote the messages, Boo dictated his to her. And she mailed it, so I have proof that at least for a brief shining moment, they were thankful.
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Camping for the next 3 days with 5 teenagers (my husband is not going as he hates camping). Kayaking - yay!!! That's my favorite thing of the summer. 2 ginormous bottles of sunscreen for the pale white girl.

Hope you are all doing well!

Nashville next week - hoping I get to see my lovely friend Chris
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Just popping in to say hi. Very busy summer, but it was wonderful. Had a simply amazing time in TN meeting up with Demuralist. And, I got to meet her honey and boo. Next time for her daughter We found the most amazing shoes that have become my favorite and that I wear everywhere. Oh, and her cooking. Swoon!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to get the picture we took uploaded later.

The kids are back in school. I admit, I'm sad!!!! But, it's time for another season in life.

Will try to write more soon.
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Loved having you!!!! Next time you can bring your honey, and skip the work part!
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

Working...
                        X