Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 158.6. Back to my lowest low!!! Go veggies? I'm still full from yesterday

More later - gotta run to Santa Fe for a settlement meeting.
    Last edited by RMS123; 02-03-2012, 06:52 AM. Reason: fix my low weight
    -- Ruth

Comment

• That is so great! Have a wonderful day!
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yeah!!!!!! congrats.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• WHOOP WHOOP!!

Paula- I am the same way with veggies.. trying to add a bit more in
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• ok, you inspired me, I am going to go for 9 servings (not necessarily 9 cups) of veggies, different ones too. 6 so far today! Thanks
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yikes! 9 cups...How big are your servings, Chris?
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I use what ever the package says for a serving...for the baby carrots it was 3 oz, about 6 fat ones, it was 7 radishes, 2 medium stalks of celery. The 9 cups comes from the video that Mark wrote about that Ruth referenced. The woman/doctor who 'cured' her MS eats 9C a day of fruit and veggies= 3 sulfur rich, 3 leafy green, and 3 brightly colored. I figure 9 servings and each different is a good start, no need to get too anal about it.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Servings or cups, gets you to about the same place. It's not as bad as it seems My 3 cups of collards cook down to barely anything. Yesterday, DH and I split a jicama.
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• oo, I love jicama! cannot get good ones here. Not sure why, we have a good sized Latino population. I could get wonderful ones when I lived in Florida.

I weigh most of my stuff now, but you are probably right on the cup thing.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Yum hicama!!
                      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• My mom dropped and broke my scale. Hence, back to cup measurements.
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• I just got mine before Christmas, so it is new enough to me that I still use it, also no clean up of the extra measuring cups. I have minimal clean up to an art, I tell ya!
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• I want a new one, but can't bear to pay $20. I'm on the hunt for a cheaper one.

Ate lots of veggies today (I call it 9 servings). I'm most definitely fully. 3 cups collard greens (raw), 2.5 cups coleslaw mix (raw), 1 cup mashed pumpkin (I counted this as two, since a serving is 1/2 cup), 8 oz mushrooms (raw). I need more color, but I'm still working on that!

For some reason, I'm worried about the number Mr. Grumpy Pants will display tomorrow. I think it's because I've "tasted" a bit too much of the food I've made for the family. I made DH and mom some pumpkin cookies, with added protein (unflavored gelatin). I'd just as soon they'd skip the sugar, but hey, at least I controlled the sugar, there's some protein, and pumpkin is good for them.

I have some spinach in the dehydrator. Will see if I can come up with a powder to mix into their food. They aren't so hip on veggies for breakfast (unless I hide them in their food...along with some protein!).
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• I still have the digital scale that I got when leaving a CW eating disorders hospital 20 yrs ago. It's a good scale. They also gave us 1/2 cup measuring spoons. Maybe I could use those to get my veggies in.
                              Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-04-2012, 09:42 AM. Reason: Stupid Auto correct
                              Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• 158.6 (holding). I'll take holding, especially since I had bounded up to 161.4 before my Wyoming trip

Sprinting, cooking, and church on the deck for tonight. We did laundry all week so we wouldn't have to do it today. DH cleaned the bathroom before I came home, so that's already done.

I have some measuring cup serving spoons. I actually like them, especially for cooked foods (soups, etc.).
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X