No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome back.. now you can get back to normal You will feel more relaxed and with it as you get back into your rhythm.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• glad to see you survived it! welcome back
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Welcome back! It looks like you took good care of yourself.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• So glad you did so well while gone! I'm with you on the "ready to kick some butt" mode! With this all behind you, now you can focus on happier stuff.

Comment

• 159 (holding). I'm glad to be back in the 150s! Off to the grocery store this morning before work.

TOM was late this month. I stuffed myself full of veggies the entire week before it came -- more veggies than usual (same amount of protein/fat). For the first time, I didn't have cramps. This might be coincidence, but I'm going to try it again before TOM. Anyway, aside from rambling, I'm off to the grocery to get more veggies. I don't think I'm eating enough - especially greens! I do better with more (and they add so few calories, especially the greens).
            -- Ruth

Comment

• I am working to ensure I get at least 7 servings of fruit/veggies a day. It is an arbitrary number, but it gives me a goal. I do a bit of berries for breakfast, 3 at lunch and 3 at dinner. Not necessarily 3 different ones but 3 servings. Eventually I will work toward 3 different ones.
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• yeah for the 150''s!!!
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I crave spinach this time of year - so glad it's good for me! I have it with almost every meal.

Comment

• creamed spinach is one of my all time favorites!
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• +1 for the 150's.

I totally do not get enough veggies.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Just finished reading Mark's post on greens. I'm going to aim for 9 servings a day. I'm at 7. That's a lot of produce!

Has anyone ever dehydrated greens, made a powder, and then dumped them in other food? Wondering if the nutrition holds? Think this might be good for DH and mom.
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• no, but it has to be better than nothing right? I have been known to freeze pureed veggies in ice cube trays and then throw a cube into all sorts of things. Now that the kids are older they actually eat them, and I don't make as many of the things I used to hide them in...sauces, taco stuffing, cakes, muffins, stuff like that. Now I just make salads and soups.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Got in all 9 servings. Wow - that takes a lot of planning. I'm betting I'm up tomorrow with all this foliage in my belly (remind me of that when I complain).

Right on calorie target, but too much protein & not enough fat. I have the darnedest time getting those "right" while staying in my calorie range.
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• I don't worry so much if those 2 are close and I am still in calorie range, it is the carb number I can get a little fanatic about.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• On a high veg day I get 3 cups max and I have been that way all along. Currently, I am at 1.5 cups/day.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X